New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    I'm so exited i keep checking the forum every 10th minute. I feel like a child who just can't wait to open it's presents on christmas eve...

Thanx for the name Undergod, b.t.w. ;-)
    Haha... My bad. Stupid auto-correct.

Anyway, I know what you mean. It truly does feel like waiting for Christmas when you were a child. Just picking up the boxes and shaking them. Only we listen to 27 second snippets.
    www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• "13 is Black Sabbath in their finest hour, delivering nothing short of a classic onto the world. A glorious comeback"

The wait is torture!
      Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
      Do you think of all the pain from your lies
      Or do you deny, you're responsible
      For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
        Haha... My bad. Stupid auto-correct.
        I assumed that, but i don't care. I liked it anyway
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

I'm really looking forward to that tune, based solely on that remark
          Same here, maybe not for the same reason though ^^ I'm guessing this will be the mellow tune į la Planet Caravan (as has been mentioned already) and might just be my favorite off the album. The fact that he didn't find it that interesting just elevates the interest on my part really, people tend to disagree with me on these things :D
          "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
          -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
          - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
          http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

• Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
            Same here, maybe not for the same reason though ^^
            Well, it's 40% the stoner-part and 60% the Planet Caravan-ish description. I was hoping there would be something like PC/Solitude on the album.
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

I assumed that, but i don't care. I liked it anyway
              Weren't you one who wasn't going ot listen to any "snipits..?" Like me! LOL...

Zeitgeist: The Movie is a 2007 documentary film by Peter Joseph. It presents a number of conspiracy theory-based ideas. Among these are a version of the Christ myth theory, alternative explanations for the September 11 attacks in 2001, and the claim that bankers manipulate both the media and the international monetary system in order to consolidate power.
              Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 04-11-2013, 07:26 AM.
              "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
              R. Blackmore

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                Weren't you one who wasn't going ot listen to any "snipits..?" Like me! LOL...
                As i said in an earlier post; didn't stand a chance...

Comment

• I don't know who the jerk was that wrote the song by song "critique" from the listening party, but seriously, skip this on the CD? R U freakin kidding me???!!!

I love Sabbath ballads... in in the vien of PC... the only thing I'd be skipping is a rock off his head, what A JERK....

Zeitgeist (4:28). Mellow, and somewhat evocative of Planet Caravan. It’s fine, "but I anticipate skipping this on CD."
                  "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                  R. Blackmore

Comment

• Matter of taste much?

All the comments sound extremely promising. I'm not the biggest Ozzy-fan on the block, but man are we fortunate to receive another Black Sabbath album in the 2010s! I'm excited. There's also something very poetic and fitting about this possibly being the last hurrah. While untimely, TDYK turned out to be an ending. Now we'll get another final blaze of glory with "13".

Comment

• it's going to be almost sureal to hear the "real" Sabbath sound after 35 yrs... Dio Sab was a completely different sounding band, diff. style... great as it was... the rest, the T. Martin era, the Born Again abortion, just schlock imo.. not worthy of the name... this is going got be really special..
                      R. Blackmore

Comment

I don't know who the jerk was that wrote the song by song "critique" from the listening party, but seriously, skip this on the CD? R U freakin kidding me???!!!

I love Sabbath ballads... in in the vien of PC... the only thing I'd be skipping is a rock off his head, what A JERK....

Zeitgeist (4:28). Mellow, and somewhat evocative of Planet Caravan. It’s fine, "but I anticipate skipping this on CD."
                        So someone who has actually listened the album and gives what appears to be an objective review is a jerk because he doesn't care for one of the songs. Is that the gist of your post?

Comment

• Doesn't like blues, skip the ballad.. more power to him, the gist of my post is I didn't like his review... nothing more or less...
                          R. Blackmore

Comment

• There was one butthole on twitter who was at the listening party and complained that 'Ozzys lyrics' are 'still' like 8 grade poetry. There are so many things wrong with that statement. He's the same guy who reviewed their performance at lollapalooza and said it was it was 'sad' because they are all 'barrel chested and balding.'

Comment

• Yea, I thought the song by song review was disappointing, there was an underlying contempt in it to my ears... these are Hollywood California types, they aren't Sabbath fans, thanks but no thanks when it comes to having one of these types review the album...
                              R. Blackmore

Comment

Yea, I thought the song by song review was disappointing, there was an underlying contempt in it to my ears... these are Hollywood California types, they aren't Sabbath fans, thanks but no thanks when it comes to having one of these types review the album...
                                Hard to say this when he compaired one song to "JOHNNY BLADE". Only a Sabbath fan would know that song.
                                www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X