New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    Weren't you one who wasn't going ot listen to any "snipits..?" Like me! LOL...

Zeitgeist: The Movie is a 2007 documentary film by Peter Joseph. It presents a number of conspiracy theory-based ideas. Among these are a version of the Christ myth theory, alternative explanations for the September 11 attacks in 2001, and the claim that bankers manipulate both the media and the international monetary system in order to consolidate power.
    I sincerely hope it doesn't reference that laughable piece of claptrap. The Internet is full of ignoramuses who reference that "documentary" as if it's a reliable source. It's a joke to well educated persons. I've yet to find a serious scholar or historian who supports most of what's presented. Those that have viewed it have trashed it. It's full of half truths, distortions, fiction and propaganda....just like Fox News!

the song is most likely just a reference to the actual meaning of the word:

zeit·geist *
    /ˈtsītˌgīst/
    Noun
    The defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.

As far as all the "first impression" reviews. 1) There's no way you can do a proper review of an album on one listen 2) I only care what Sabbath fans say about it because only they can tell me if it's good or not. We "get it".
    Last edited by YADF; 04-11-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Yadf one of the reviewers was a fan and she loved it

Comment

• Any news about this?

[/COLOR]I just got sorta confirmation from a radio station in toronto that the new song will be played tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by YADF View Post
          2) I only care what Sabbath fans say about it because only they can tell me if it's good or not. We "get it".
          I assume there's an intense screening process involved to confirm? Secret handshake? Gold card? Kidding, of course.

It's just a quick glimpse, bud. Seemingly, none of us know these people. They could be as old or new as any one of us to "get it." Everyone seems generally favorable. It's okay to be excited about that.
          ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabiano75 View Post
            Any news about this?

I just got sorta confirmation from a radio station in toronto that the new song will be played tomorrow.
            [/QUOTE]

Its next thursday at 3. Sorry for the mixup. A dj on twitter posted a couple days ago that they would play it 'on thursday' and then deleted the tweet. They probably meant to put 'next thursday' anyway we'll hear it in one week from today.

Comment

• Thank you.
              Its next thursday at 3. Sorry for the mixup. A dj on twitter posted a couple days ago that they would play it 'on thursday' and then deleted the tweet. They probably meant to put 'next thursday' anyway we'll hear it in one week from today.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabiano75 View Post
                Any news about this?

[/COLOR]I just got sorta confirmation from a radio station in toronto that the new song will be played tomorrow.
                [/QUOTE]

Didn't happen
                www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post

Its next thursday at 3. Sorry for the mixup. A dj on twitter posted a couple days ago that they would play it 'on thursday' and then deleted the tweet. They probably meant to put 'next thursday' anyway we'll hear it in one week from today.

Yep, OZZYIRONMAN... Several Canadian rock stations (like K-ROCK 105.7 for example) have posted this image of what appears to be the day they plan to air it... Remember, Black Sabbath's new single "God Is Dead" will impact radio by April 23rd via Vertigo/Republic Records (Source: All Access). Impact means every station should have it on or before that day. I think it's safe to say, the premiere is imminent. Some of the larger markets here in the US, may already have the single. We'll hear it soon enough.

Comment

• On the 11th day of the 11 month, of the 11th year of the 2nd millenium, Prophecy was revealed, and on the 13th day of the 6th month, of the 13th year of the 2nd millenium, Prophecy shall be confirmed!!!!!!!!!
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                      Yadf one of the reviewers was a fan and she loved it
                      Awesome...sigh of relief

I'm not surprised. I've said from the beginning it couldn't fail. The now infamous 27 clip had me slightly worried. And Hipster Doofus, can you lay off the sarcasm? You are responding to my posts with a seemingly overprotective (of Ozzy) "tone". Yes I prefer Dio but I'm rooting for your boy too.

your profile "about me" reads:

Your Favorite Sabbath singer?:
                      Ozzy, although it's no longer socially legal.

???
                      Last edited by YADF; 04-11-2013, 04:35 PM. Reason: softening language

Comment

• What really boggles my mind right now is that we only have 8 tracks from 16 that were recorded !! I don't believe the rest of the tracks ( another 8 tracks !) are going to be released on the bonus disc ! but I hope some of those will be there ! judging by how good the reviews are so far , we will end up begging for more stuff that could be likely as good ( or even better) than the ones ended up on '13' !

Not happy to see Tommy drumming on that CSI episode , Wilk have been getting some killer reviews on his drumming on the new album so far , would be a REAL shame not to have him tour with the band ! I hope for whatever reason , Tommy was just there to record that CSI thing !

Comment

• Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                          Not happy to see Tommy drumming on that CSI episode , Wilk have been getting some killer reviews on his drumming on the new album so far , would be a REAL shame not to have him tour with the band ! I hope for whatever reason , Tommy was just there to record that CSI thing !
                          I agree 100%.. I had (and still have but they've diminished a quite a bit because of all the positive reviews about his drumming on the album) my doubts about Wilk, but I'd very much like to see him drumming for the band full time then...or atleast anyone but that damn Clufetos guy...I guess he's an okay drummer, but Sabbath needs quite a bit more than "okay"....!

Comment

• Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                            Do anyone know when this clip/episode was filmed? It could be as far back as when Clufetos was "still in the band"...
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                              Do anyone know when this clip/episode was filmed? It could be as far back as when Clufetos was "still in the band"...
                              That was my thought too. I'll bet this was filmed some time ago. Clufetos is a goofy disappointment in my opinion, and I hope he is not affiliated with the new tour on any level.
                              Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                                No way Billy , that was LONG time ago ! + I don't think they do those wrap up those CSI that long before showing on T.V , Geezer is also playing with his brand new signature Lakland bass on this one , this one was only revealed last month or so ! interesting thing is , Tommy's hair and looks are pretty close to Brad , don't know if that was intentional or not ! anyway they should be clearing this out pretty soon ! the tour starts within less than 10 days anyway ! keeping my hopes Brad will be the one touring since there are NO RATM commitments or plans in 2013 as stated by Morello in a very recent interview !

Comment

Working...
                                X