Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post

They look terrible.
    Better than the Zeppelin guys look now. Page and Plant? More like McClanahan and Getty.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by Charger View Post

Wig it's not. I do believe it's his real hair and that's why it looks bit rough...cancer for fuck's sake! Who the hell cares about his looks...the man's been through a lot.

Ozzy on the otherhand does look bit...well...horrible, but a lot of that has to do with the way the pic is taken (not a very good photographer at all) and he also looks stoned. Geezer still looks the same as he's looked for the past 10 years.

Well this doesn't look too good...Vocal effects controls are at the max...Robo-Ozzy's back? (Not that he ever really went anywhere)
    Wow negativity much?

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
      Wow negativity much?
      Nope...just realism.

Comment

• One big thing is terribly lacking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
          Wig it's not. I do believe it's his real hair and that's why it looks bit rough...cancer for fuck's sake! Who the hell cares about his looks...the man's been through a lot.

Ozzy on the otherhand does look bit...well...horrible, but a lot of that has to do with the way the pic is taken (not a very good photographer at all) and he also looks stoned. Geezer still looks the same as he's looked for the past 10 years.

Well this doesn't look too good...Vocal effects controls are at the max...Robo-Ozzy's back? (Not that he ever really went anywhere)

Tony is wearing a wig ! he mentioned it in the updated version of his book , he started loosing hair from his head and chest ( nothing else) , he said he wore a wig because he didn't want people to think he is in terrible shape , not that he wasn't suffering , but with him looking bald people might have gotten the image it was much worse than it looked ! the company that made him that wig used his own original hair (and that's why it looks a bit close) , fortunately he didn't loose any of his eye brows or mustache hair !

2nd , This pic is OLD , as far as I can remember , this was taken around March/April of 2012 ! the three of them LOOK much better healthier and in really good shape , Tony gained a lot of his weight back and now he looks more the way he did before getting cancer , Geezer and Ozzy both put some serious weight off ! I don't think they looked that good (specially Ozzy) for such a long time !

Comment

• Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post

Tony is wearing a wig ! he mentioned it in the updated version of his book , he started loosing hair from his head and chest ( nothing else) , he said he wore a wig because he didn't want people to think he is in terrible shape , not that he wasn't suffering , but with him looking bald people might have gotten the image it was much worse than it looked ! the company that made him that wig used his own original hair (and that's why it looks a bit close) , fortunately he didn't loose any of his eye brows or mustache hair !

2nd , This pic is OLD , as far as I can remember , this was taken around March/April of 2012 ! the three of them LOOK much better healthier and in really good shape , Tony gained a lot of his weight back and now he looks more the way he did before getting cancer , Geezer and Ozzy both put some serious weight off ! I don't think they looked that good (specially Ozzy) for such a long time !
            I wouldnt bother. They wont change their minds

Comment

• i certainly wont be buying the record anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Axeman77 View Post
                i certainly wont be buying the record anyway
                Why not???

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                  Why not???
                  Because he's more into Bob Dylan and The Beatles than Sabbath

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger
                    What are you talking about? The Voc. FX are not at the max; the sliders are not even visible in the picture. The guitar track is peaking though so I'd worry more about that if I were you. And in any case, this has not anything to do with anything.

The blood runs free
                    The rain turns red
                    Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

• many reasons, i think what they've done to bill is disgusting, i went onto the website and they've took out bill out of the pictures, thats enough for me, what a load of bollocks

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

how do you know? haha, i am, but i still love my sabbath man

Comment

• Originally posted by Axeman77 View Post
                        many reasons, i think what they've done to bill is disgusting, i went onto the website and they've took out bill out of the pictures, thats enough for me, what a load of bollocks

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

how do you know? haha, i am, but i still love my sabbath man
                        Bill's management ASKED them to remove Bill from the pictures. How many times does this need to be said???
                        Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
                        Do you think of all the pain from your lies
                        Or do you deny, you're responsible
                        For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

• Originally posted by Soul Sucker View Post
                          Bill's management ASKED them to remove Bill from the pictures. How many times does this need to be said???
                          well i dont come on here much anymore man,

Comment

• Bill requested that any images of himself be removed from the website. So they met his request.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post

Interesting...I didn't know that he had a wig...

Well regardless he looks good in my book wig or no wig. Especially considering what he's been through.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Originally posted by UnderTheSun View Post
                              What are you talking about? The Voc. FX are not at the max; the sliders are not even visible in the picture. The guitar track is peaking though so I'd worry more about that if I were you. And in any case, this has not anything to do with anything.
                              No probably not. But still the vocal effects are pretty high anyways because they're not visibile in the picture. But again I do not know what those vocal effect controls actually do...just something I do not want to see when talking about Black Sabbath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                                No probably not. But still the vocal effects are pretty high anyways because they're not visibile in the picture. But again I do not know what those vocal effect controls actually do...just something I do not want to see when talking about Black Sabbath.
                                You can't tell it's high or not when you can't even see the sliders in the picture. 'Vocal with FX' can mean anything. It could be just generic effects like reverb, compressor or delay, which are standard effects to any vocal tracks. They all have them to a varying degrees.
                                Last edited by motorchang; 01-18-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X