New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Do anyone know when this clip/episode was filmed? It could be as far back as when Clufetos was "still in the band"...
    This photo was put up yesterday, so I doubt it was recorded last year.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...5&l=927d21044e
    Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
    Do you think of all the pain from your lies
    Or do you deny, you're responsible
    For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

• The CSI show must have been recorded pretty recently because Ozzy's hair is alot shorter. He had to cut it to match the left side which was burned in the recent house fire.

Comment

• Did anyone catch that north american tour teaser on facebook?
        Last edited by OZZYIRONMAN; 04-11-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Thankyou soul sucker for putting those extra links to new album up,

Very,very excited after reading those for new album, roll on June!
          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by "IRON-MaN;
            Not happy to see Tommy drumming on that CSI episode , Wilk have been getting some killer reviews on his drumming on the new album so far , would be a REAL shame not to have him tour with the band ! I hope for whatever reason , Tommy was just there to record that CSI thing !
            I agree. It's a bitter pill, not our 1st choice, not our 2nd choice. We have no choice. It is what it is, boys. Don't look for an official announcement or press conference, in a week it will be beyond obvious who the drummer is, but really, everything you need to see the truth is pretty much out there.
            Damian
            Super Moderator
            Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Damian View Post
              I agree. It's a bitter pill, not our 1st choice, not our 2nd choice. We have no choice. It is what it is, boys. Don't look for an official announcement or press conference, in a week it will be beyond obvious who the drummer is, but really, everything you need to see the truth is pretty much out there.
              Looks like Tommy is their touring drummer and Brad is their studio drummer. Probably quicker for Tommy to learn one or two of the new songs than for Brad to learn the entire setlist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damian View Post
                Originally posted by "IRON-MaN;
                Not happy to see Tommy drumming on that CSI episode , Wilk have been getting some killer reviews on his drumming on the new album so far , would be a REAL shame not to have him tour with the band ! I hope for whatever reason , Tommy was just there to record that CSI thing !
                Id rather tommy than Vinnie. Tommy will be able to emulate and play brads stuff properly. Didn't Geezer mention something about how Brad has Rage commitments? Definitely a downer

Comment

• Originally posted by mds View Post
                  Looks like Tommy is their touring drummer and Brad is their studio drummer. Probably quicker for Tommy to learn one or two of the new songs than for Brad to learn the entire setlist.
                  Yeah, I was pretty excited about the idea of Brad. I don't particularly have a problem with Tommy, though I'm not a big fan either. I'm sure they have their reasons. But if the other 3 like the guy and he works with what they're looking for, I guess that's all that matters. Be it Tommy, Brad, or an iPod, I'll be there.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                  Id rather tommy than Vinnie.
                  I'd be REALLY surprised if Vinnie had anything to do with Black Sabbath ever again.
                  ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                    Id rather tommy than Vinnie. Tommy will be able to emulate and play brads stuff properly. Didn't Geezer mention something about how Brad has Rage commitments? Definitely a downer
                    Indeed a sad news. Brad should be a much better choice for handling Sabbath's songs.
                    Plus, didn't Tom Morello say RATM has no plans for reunion?
                    Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                    Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Tommy is fine by me. He did a respectable job last year. Honestly, I think part of the reason why he got so much flak was that he was there in the wrong time, more so than the quality of his performance. People threw their frustration about Bill's situation directly at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LouiST View Post

Indeed a sad news. Brad should be a much better choice for handling Sabbath's songs.
                        Plus, didn't Tom Morello say RATM has no plans for reunion?
                        I didnt hear that. But i was refering to this article... http://www.nme.com/news/rage-against-the-machine/68547
                        Last edited by OZZYIRONMAN; 04-11-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by motorchang View Post
                          Tommy is fine by me. He did a respectable job last year. Honestly, I think part of the reason why he got so much flak was that he was there in the wrong time, more so than the quality of his performance. People threw their frustration about Bill's situation directly at him.
                          I agree with you 100% people just need to lay off the hate towards him, it's not his fault he's there.

Comment

• Not all total raves for "13" it would appear
                            http://www.antiquiet.com/reviews/201...ually-evil-13/

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                              Geezer did mention that he didn't think Brads was going to tour them.

Comment

• Originally posted by YADF View Post
                                Not all total raves for "13" it would appear
                                http://www.antiquiet.com/reviews/201...ually-evil-13/
                                Thats a favourable review though. 3 out of 5

Comment

Working...
                                X