New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    I said i felt sorry for you, but on the other hand i kinda envy you too, since you're able to don't get hung up on it. But for me it is actually a big deal-breaker.
    I'm not saying i'll go to the show and not have a hell of a good time and enjoy the show to the max because of a wrong drummer, my point is; with the right drummer it would be even more A HELL OF A GOOD TIME and enjoyable show...

And ofcourse, i agree that Wilk atleast being on the record is probably one of the best things that could happen, given the situation...

Edit: But as i said earlier; nothing's been finally confirmed yet, this is all just speculations. We can all still cross our fingers for Wilk being the one...
    That's true Billy... I'll, keep my fingers crossed... but if it is T.C., go and have a kick ass time anyway... "your a long time dead.."
    "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Comment

• After seeing the artwork in much better quality through out the last week , I have to say I really LOVE IT now !
      I also like how the band is marketing the album so far , and take my word on this , Ozzy's management wants to push this album as far it as it could on the U.S charts , Ozzy mentioned in his book that one of the main goasl he would still love to accomplish in his musical career is to have an album that tops the U.S charts ! so I guess its now or never , Black Sabbath highest position at the U.S charts was 'Master Of Reality' back in 1971 peaking at #8 ( only matched by H&H 'The Devil You know') , with the huge anticipation and marketing strategies going so far I believe the album will probably land on the top 5 at least in the U.S , the question is , can they make it to the number #1 this time ?
      Last edited by IRON-MaN; 04-12-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
        but if it is T.C., go and have a kick ass time anyway...
        Belive me, i will. I'm already starting to put some cash away for the event. And i've got two tickets, so i'm going to manage to pursuade one of my best friends to buy one cheap and join me in the good fun.
        I'm starting to look forward to this show almost as much as the album itself.
        Last edited by Billy Underdog; 04-12-2013, 01:54 PM.
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• [QUOTE=IRON-MaN;319192]After seeing the artwork in much better quality through out the last week , I have to say I really LOVE IT now !
          QUOTE]

I agree... at first i was like ah.. its okay, not good not bad!!

But as time moves forward I really like it. It sets the right tone and does look like a followup to the original Black Sabbath album.

And its better than, Paranoid, Mater of Reality, Vol.4, Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die. It's better than 5 of the original 8.

IF the album is better than 5 of the oginial 8 we will all be very happy people.

BTW, i know someone will mention Sabotage... Well sorry but I really dig that cover. One of my favs.
          www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Brad Wilk just posted this on twitter: "I regret that I won't be able to tour with Sabbath due to an unsignable contract."

Man, what a pity!

(That's a JOKE people!)
            In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
              Brad Wilk just posted this on twitter: "I regret that I won't be able to tour with Sabbath due to an unsignable contract."

Man, what a pity!

(That's a JOKE people!)
              Fuck u! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                And its better than, Paranoid, Mater of Reality, Vol.4, Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die.
                I can't say i agree about MOR there. It's so iconic in it's simplicity i'd say it shares the nr. 1 spot with the original. It's the original "Black Album". And, yeah, Sabotage is a good 3. place. But i think all 11 Sabbath-covers look cool though, all 9 studio-albums (with 13), and the two live-albums Reunion and Past Lives.

But i really feel a strong Storm Torgenson-vibe of the 13-cover. As i've said before, look at the estetic similarities with the first Audioslave-album, f.ex. And that's kinda cool since Hipgnosis did their last two albums. I really wonder if he's the one who've done it...

Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
                Brad Wilk just posted this on twitter: "I regret that I won't be able to tour with Sabbath due to an unsignable contract."
                Man, i had scrolled down just enough to read just that sentence. You nearly gave me a heart-attack. Not necessarily because of him not able to tour, but the feeling of another BW-situation all over again... You really fucked with my head there.
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Man, what a pity!

(That's a JOKE people!)
                  Unsignable contract LOL
                  Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                  Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
                  In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                  The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• One more obsevation - looking closely to CSI taping pictures, I've noticed that Tommy has Sabbath logo and graphic used on upcoming tour's promo done on kick drums, which makes me think it's the proof that he's ready for the tour as well. Could be for the taping for all we know though. And Ozzy tweeted about hanging out on a CSI set 'this week' on Friday. So it's not just recent it's from this week, I assume. I know it's adding bad vibes to many of you. Just thought I'd point that out.

Last edited by motorchang; 04-12-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by motorchang View Post
                      One more obsevation - looking closely to CSI taping pictures, I've noticed that Tommy has Sabbath logo and graphic used on upcoming tour's promo done on kick drums, which makes me think it's the proof that he's ready for the tour as well. Could be for the taping for all we know though. And Ozzy tweeted about hanging out on a CSI set 'this week' on Friday. So it's not just recent it's from this week, I assume. I know it's adding bad vibes to many of you. Just thought I'd point that out.

Like I said here http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/show...l=1#post319056, you wont get a press conference about it, nobody here is going "on the record", but all the pieces really do add up, no curveballs coming, sorry.
                      Damian
                      Super Moderator
                      Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbathman View Post
                        I like the symbolism of the "13" album cover.
                        There's no symbolism in the album title. The inital working title of the album was 13 for obvious reasons, and then they just couldn't find a better moniker.
                        Last edited by ZepHead; 04-12-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Happy 13th Everyone!!!

I'm guessing today we will get North American Tour Dates and an official Track list and new video.
                          www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Man, what a pity!

(That's a JOKE people!)
                            Please don't do that ever again. I felt very bad for a second until I scrolled down

But well, Clufetos being in that CSI chapter with Sabbath could mean something. Hope not.
                            Last edited by NibRules; 04-12-2013, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Wonder what we will have today?

(or tonight?)
                              Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                              Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
                              In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                              The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by LouiST View Post
                                Wonder what we will have today?
                                (or tonight?)
                                Don't expect much , probably a new video with South America tours finally revealed !
                                The 18th is going to be the first big day !

Comment

Working...
                                X