New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motorchang View Post
    Great vid but I was expecting a bit more than that.
    You shouldn't have, we've been calling it all week.
    Damian
    Super Moderator
    Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

• Me too bro.
      Originally posted by motorchang View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Damian View Post

It was just a bit shorter and less revealing than I'd hoped it to be. Puts a smile on my face with all that laughing and good vibes between the guys though.

Comment

• Originally posted by motorchang View Post
          Originally posted by Fabiano75 View Post
          Me too bro.
          Originally posted by Damian View Post

Too early still fellas. It's all part of the master plan:

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
          Tomorrow will be a video release. With the single due to impact the market by the 23rd, Sabbath and their smart marketing for "13", would likely stage the two separate releases so that there is a new surprise every few days or so. Video tomorrow.
          Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-13-2013, 12:29 PM.
          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• According to Revolver, 8 tracks is the official album length.
            http://www.revolvermag.com/news/blac...-album-13.html
            In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
              According to Revolver, 8 tracks is the official album length.
              http://www.revolvermag.com/news/blac...-album-13.html
              Well that's what I thought...and said... It would have been rather strange to have an album listening party and only play some tracks...

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
              He looked normal until he started eating and breathing Sabbath. We will all be there soon. In fact, my avatar is a personal photo.
              Hahah!

Wizards well all become then...

For me though it might be bit tougher since I can't grow a bloody beard no matter what I do!!! Always ends up looking like the ass end of an oppossum on chemo... :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                The few bits of new music sound heavy, nice and groovy. Sounds like Sabbath, actually.

I wonder what album Wilk's talking about when he ask "you guys like the sound of that record?" and Geezer answer "we spent more on the cocaine than we did on the studio"?
                Vol. 4, they were suppose to name it Snowblind, but had to change the name due to the record company, because of its reference to cocaine, they also thank the Coke Cola company on that album, another reference to cocaine.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• One of the reviews mentioned a song that sounded like Rush, I think it's one of the songs featured in the latest video. Reminds me of the chorus from Working Man. 5 days till God is Dead!
                  Damian
                  Super Moderator
                  Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomSabbath View Post
                    Thanks for the clip DoomSabbath.

I like when Rick Rubin said, "when Ozzy sings he sounds like Ozzy, when Ozzy sings over their riffs it sounds like Black Sabbath".
                    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-13-2013, 01:13 PM.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

One of the reviews mentioned a song that sounded like Rush, I think it's one of the songs featured in the latest video. Reminds me of the chorus from Working Man. 5 days till God is Dead!
                      If it sounds like Rush it CAN'T be bad

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I like when Rick Rubin said, "when Ozzy sings he sounds like Ozzy, when Ozzy sings over their riffs it sounds like Black Sabbath".
                      Yeah, thanx.....Rubin is right of course

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

Agreed!!!! Great quote and very true!!!
                        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• I like that song in the background better each time I hear it, can't wait to hear it properly. I saw Ozzy on his last tour with Clufetos, and he didn't bother me at all -- it was the bassist whom I thought was the weakest link. Like everyone else, I would greatly prefer Wilk, but I don't think Clufetos is going to ruin the tour, or even harm it -- he's competent enought to do a solid job and let Iommi and Geezer shine. There was something kind of exciting about the prospect of seeing Wilk on the tour, have to admit. but I have seen Sabbath about ten times and the person I always enjoy the most is Tony Iommi -- he makes every show worth the effort and money to be there, no doubt.

Comment

One of the reviews mentioned a song that sounded like Rush, I think it's one of the songs featured in the latest video. Reminds me of the chorus from Working Man. 5 days till God is Dead!
                            Thats 'Age Of Reason' Damian ! 'Classic Rock' magazine got a little article on Sabbath new album and they reviewed 3 songs in details 'End Of the Beginning' , 'God Is Dead' and 'Age Of Reason' , the first was described that it had a slow doomy vibe ( probably its the slow one shown in the latest video where Ozzy was still looking to put a vocal all over it ) , 'Age Of Reason' was described as their most progressive on the album ( if I can remember) with not just one but 2 killer Sabbath riffs and sort of stoppage mid way that only Sabbath could pull off ! Talking about Brad , Iommi says he was a bit tensioned being a massive Sabbath fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post

So far we had:

Maiden like song lengths
                              Maiden like song titles
                              Maiden like use of 'epics'.

and now

Maiden like no. of tracks.

Yes, I know Sabbath had 8 song albums before them, but now it just adds to the coincidences.
                              Maiden are shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post
                                So far we had:

Maiden like song lengths
                                Maiden like song titles
                                Maiden like use of 'epics'.

and now

Maiden like no. of tracks.

Yes, I know Sabbath had 8 song albums before them, but now it just adds to the coincidences.
                                Well considering how god awful the last two Maiden albums have been I surely hope this is where the coincidences end...

Although I do have to say that Maiden has never come up with a song title as bad as God Is Dead...But again it's the song that counts not the title...

Comment

Working...
                                X