Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1.) HEAVEN N HELL
    2.) MOB RULES
    3.) BORN AGAIN
    4.) SEVENTH STAR
    5.) ETERNAL IDOL
    6.) HEADLESS CROSS
    7.) TYR
    8.) DEHUMANIZER
    9.) CROSS PURPOSES
    10.) FORBIDDEN
    11.) THE DIO YEARS
    12.) THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
    13.) 13

    just sayin....

    Comment


    • Awesome name. Significantly better than the ole' God is Dead crap. 13 is as good a name as any. Will buy... multiple times, multiple covers, in addition to the Tour Edition double disk.

      Comment


      • I actually cant believe people like the title, its got to be the shittest most unoriginal title i've ever heard of in my life

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Axeman77 View Post
          many reasons, i think what they've done to bill is disgusting, i went onto the website and they've took out bill out of the pictures, thats enough for me, what a load of bollocks
          Yeah, what the real load of bollocks is that people don't bloody pay attention before they mouth off. As was said already, BILL HIMSELF asked to be taken out. So they complied with his request. What's the problem?

          Originally posted by Axeman77 View Post
          I actually cant believe people like the title, its got to be the shittest most unoriginal title i've ever heard of in my life
          I can't believe people are rushing to judgements without KNOWING WHAT THE TITLE MEANS.

          ------

          And a general comment to everyone in the thread..

          I just had to nuke about a dozen posts from the last two pages where you're all just wanking off and insulting each other. Don't turn me into the Blabbermouth comments section, or heads will roll. Knock it the fuck off.

          Edit: I've decided to be harder with that. If you continue to do this, immediate bans will be handed out. I'm not joking. STOP INSULTING EACH OTHER.
          Last edited by Joe Siegler; 01-19-2013, 01:23 PM.
          Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
          View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

          "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
            Yeah, what the real load of bollocks is that people don't bloody pay attention before they mouth off. As was said already, BILL HIMSELF asked to be taken out. So they complied with his request. What's the problem?



            I can't believe people are rushing to judgements without KNOWING WHAT THE TITLE MEANS.

            ------

            And a general comment to everyone in the thread..

            I just had to nuke about a dozen posts from the last two pages where you're all just wanking off and insulting each other. Don't turn me into the Blabbermouth comments section, or heads will roll. Knock it the fuck off.

            Edit: I've decided to be harder with that. If you continue to do this, immediate bans will be handed out. I'm not joking. STOP INSULTING EACH OTHER.
            Theres 2 sides to every story, people got different opinions. And if your talking to me i didn't insult anyone. all i said was it was a shit title which it is.

            Comment


            • I know about Bill not wanting to be shown on the band website, but this picture, from an online article, looks pretty damn silly. The official 11/11/11 picture with Wilk's face photoshopped in:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Monster Boy View Post
                I know about Bill not wanting to be shown on the band website, but this picture, from an online article, looks pretty damn silly. The official 11/11/11 picture with Wilk's face photoshopped in:

                If someone fix the color of Wilk the picture would look authentic
                Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
                In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LouiST View Post
                  If someone fix the color of Wilk the picture would look authentic
                  Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
                  Do you think of all the pain from your lies
                  Or do you deny, you're responsible
                  For the victims of the sins you devised

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Monster Boy View Post
                    I know about Bill not wanting to be shown on the band website, but this picture, from an online article, looks pretty damn silly. The official 11/11/11 picture with Wilk's face photoshopped in:
                    This is just so incredibly wrong...
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                    Comment


                    • I think 13 is as good a title as any, and I'm sure the music will be as great as the last eight albums done with Ozzy.

                      I think people are focusing too much on titles and what not, let's not judge the album by it's cover but what's inside.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                      Comment


                      • My first reaction to the name "13" was "Really?"
                        It seems a bit lazy to me - like they didn't put any effort into naming the album.
                        I would have thought they would go with something reflecting the situation (continuing on after 35 years) something like "Continuum" maybe.
                        Or maybe something that reflected their going back in time to their roots - "Portal" perhaps.
                        "13" seems more like a working title. Of course they announced it so it must be the real title. I hope the music's better!
                        In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post

                          This is just so incredibly wrong...
                          Well the guys can't be blamed for that. They didn't post it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
                            I can't believe people are rushing to judgements without KNOWING WHAT THE TITLE MEANS.
                            That's actually a good point. Do you have some inside info about the title that you might be allowed to share with us?

                            But still it is a bit lazy title even if there would be a song by the same name on the album...I was hoping for something bit more complex title with a word play of some sort (like Dehumanizer, Cross Purposes, Sabotage or the absolutely brilliant title The Devil You Know) something more Geezer-like.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Charger View Post
                              But still it is a bit lazy title even if there would be a song by the same name on the album...I was hoping for something bit more complex title with a word play of some sort (like Dehumanizer, Cross Purposes, Sabotage or the absolutely brilliant title The Devil You Know) something more Geezer-like.
                              I“m actually happy they not choosed something like the devil, hell or evil in the title it“s too cliche 80 metal I think.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by architect View Post

                                I“m actually happy they not choosed something like the devil, hell or evil in the title it“s too cliche 80 metal I think.
                                Yeah. Nothing too dramatic. I mean I'm not 100% fan of the title either but it's just a title at the end of the day.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X