New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy all

From what I have seen the album release date is 11 June (if Im not mistaken)

All I can say is I am glad to be in New Zealand, juts passed a promo poster which has the date shown as ............ 7/6/13

WooHoo we get it early and its on a Friday too

Also, see how they have kept it in line with 13....7+6.... freaky

Cant wait for Saturday

Comment

• Ha ha, good one Ron amigo!, that movie rules!, who's your team pal?
      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
        N. American mini tour dates announced.
        http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...r-dates-for-13

N. American Dates:

Aug. 4: Holmdel, NJ (PNC Bank Arts Center)
        Aug. 14: Toronto (Air Canada Centre)
        Aug. 24: Seattle (Gorge Amphiteatre)
        Sept. 3: Los Angeles (Los Angeles Sports Arena)
        Thanks for the valuable information brother, tickets for the Holmdel show go on tomorrow at 10:00 am, I will be buying two of them. hope I can get descent seats and not lawn seats, it will be a great Birthday present for myself and my lovely lady. The concert takes place 4 days before my birthday, best gift ever!
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 04-17-2013, 07:50 PM.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything about an opening act in North America ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berserker View Post
            Howdy all

From what I have seen the album release date is 11 June (if Im not mistaken)

All I can say is I am glad to be in New Zealand, juts passed a promo poster which has the date shown as ............ 7/6/13

WooHoo we get it early and its on a Friday too

Also, see how they have kept it in line with 13....7+6.... freaky

Cant wait for Saturday
            I too am in New Zealand, where did you see this poster??

Comment

• Originally posted by drei View Post
              I too am in New Zealand, where did you see this poster??
              It was the poster up by the old Vodafone Building on Pitt Street as you come down towards the Cop shop and its on the wall of the garage there if I remember correctly.

I thought I saw it yesterday on Gt Nth Rd but I checked again today thinking I was seeing things and it had been covered up but this one on the garage was there.

Comment

• The single is being released tomorrow digitally via Amazon (April 19th)

http://www.amazon.com/God-Is-Dead/dp...=black+sabbath

no preview yet tho.. At least we'll be able to hear the full song in best of quality rather than some chopped/compressed radio version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lolzeyes View Post
                  The single is being released tomorrow digitally via Amazon (April 19th)

http://www.amazon.com/God-Is-Dead/dp...=black+sabbath

no preview yet tho.. At least we'll be able to hear the full song in best of quality rather than some chopped/compressed radio version.
                  http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...r-edm-20130417

Seems there will be remixes for the new album. That should be interesting. Especially seeing they gave him access to the entire 13 album to use as he sees fit. Nice to see that the band are thinking with an open mind on this release. No different I suppose than what Ministry did with Supernaut.

Comment

• I plan on getting tickets tomorrow for the Holmdel show at the PNC Bank Arts Center. I don't know if I want to get lawn or seat tickets. What do you guys recommend? Lawn lets you move, but seating is closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mighty Sab View Post
                      I plan on getting tickets tomorrow for the Holmdel show at the PNC Bank Arts Center. I don't know if I want to get lawn or seat tickets. What do you guys recommend? Lawn lets you move, but seating is closer.
                      I recommend seats. Will you be ordering online at Ticketmaster as well?
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Got meet and greet bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post
                          Looks like this 'Bassnectar' has done remixes for Ella Goulding and Nelly Furtado. And he's being given reign to work on a Sabbath remix?
                          I believe the article said Les Claypool from Primus was happy with his product. So there's hope. I would think that looping some of Tony's riffs and adding some cool beats to it, filtering, etc. might add up to some interesting stuff. Of course that's coming from someone who both records and listens to electronic music. Can't say I'm overly familiar with Bassnector so I don't know what his approach typically is. I figure the more product we get from this lineup the better, even if some of it's remixes.

Comment

• If Joe really "used" the app to speak Tommy's name then it's Tommy for sure. If not, then it might be someone else.

And about the SiriusXM radio, I have no idea what time that is, cuz I'm on other side of the timezone
                            Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                            Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                            In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                            The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiral_architect101 View Post
                              I believe the article said Les Claypool from Primus was happy with his product. So there's hope. I would think that looping some of Tony's riffs and adding some cool beats to it, filtering, etc. might add up to some interesting stuff. Of course that's coming from someone who both records and listens to electronic music. Can't say I'm overly familiar with Bassnector so I don't know what his approach typically is. I figure the more product we get from this lineup the better, even if some of it's remixes.
                              Fking chunt, get your own user name lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LouiST View Post
                                If not, then it might be someone else.
                                No shit...
                                Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
                                Do you think of all the pain from your lies
                                Or do you deny, you're responsible
                                For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

Working...
                                X