Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
    Fingers crossed for Montreal
    There are many more N.A. dates to come. Not a word more.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• I will admit that I wanted Brad Wilk to tour since he did the album but I am an admitted Tommy Clufetos fan since his days with Rob Zombie. Now, for ALL the Hell that Tommy has been getting on this board, watch the video below. He is killing it! Anyone that says this cat can't "swing" is full of it. He KILLS it!! When the up-tempo section kicks in, he is rocking. I honestly think the album would have been fine with him. But at the same time I am very excited and confident to hear what Brad brought to the table.

http://youtu.be/NiM_OOJOSP0

Noth American dates.... I can't wait. \m/
      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• I got tickets to the Sept 3 show in LA the morning of the presale. Wondering if they'll add another date in the area, & if so what the venue will be.

Comment

• He also seems to be the only non-Bill Ward drummer playing with Sabbath who play the fills correctly on this one, ending with a tom instead of a cymbal.

Comment

• Originally posted by KyotoCarl View Post
            He also seems to be the only non-Bill Ward drummer playing with Sabbath who play the fills correctly on this one, ending with a tom instead of a cymbal.
            Not 100% accurate, but definitely following Bill's style at the slow part. He would have done better on the faster part though, if he drummed like Bill full-on from "This is the end my friend" to "You people better go and beware".
            Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
            Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
            In the age of reason, how do we survive?
            The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• When I was looking at the "God Is Dead?" artwork last night, I had this weird thought that Nietzsche kinda looked like Bill in the pic, so I did this up for fun:

Last edited by Axe fiend; 04-24-2013, 02:38 PM.
              We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• Have you guys noticed that there are no stadium dates on the tour?

Comment

• I finally heard God is Dead properly and through a real system, rather than just through my laptop speakers. And it sounded phenomenal!! I highly recommend that everyone give it a listen through a quality system before passing judgement on it. I liked it before, but now I really dig it! Killer song. And, again, Ozzy's vocals blew me away!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post
                    I still wonder about the spaghetti dripping out his mouth. Or did he chew the carpet down to its threads in existential angst? Neitzsche didn't have any facial hair that looked like that from a google pic search.
                    It must be symbolic, maybe it has to do with the book, The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins and his flying spaghetti monster.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• On amazon the deluxe cd is being listed as cd1 the normal 8 track album and cd2 the full album with the 3 bonus songs. I find this slightly odd tbh.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Also the album has been mastered for i tunes, whether this makes the sound quality any different is debatable but that's what it says.
                      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Amazon U.S. just had it listed like this.

1. End Of The Beginning
                        2. God Is Dead?
                        3. Loner
                        4. Zeitgeist
                        5. Age Of Reason
                        6. Live Forever
                        7. Damaged Soul
                        8. Dear Father
                        9. Methademic Deluxe Disc
                        10. Peace of Mind Deluxe Disc
                        11. Pariah Deluxe Disc

Strange about the Itunes mix. Don't know what to make of that.
                        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• I'm on amazon u.k dude so it may be different,

Some albums are mastered for i tunes, that most recent Metallica ep was too. Beyond magnetic or something.

Comment

• Hmmm, I went on BlackSabbath.com to pre-order the new album, and enter the "draw" for the listening party, but I was disappointed to find that the Deluxe CD is "sold out" and you can't order it even if you try. Normally, I would expect a note that it is on back order, but in this case it is a full stop...do not pass go. Looks like Mrs Now in Darkness is going to have to find another birthday gift that she likes. I'll give it a few days and see if anything changes. I'll probably order the Deluxe Box for me.
                            Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-24-2013, 10:05 PM.
                            Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                              Hmmm, went to pre-order the new album, and enter the "draw" for the listening party, but I was disappointed to find that the Deluxe CD is "sold out" and you can't order it even if you try. Normally, I would expect a note that it is on back order, but in this case it is a full stop...do not pass go. Looks like Mrs Now in Darkness is going to have to find another birthday gift that she likes. I'll give it a few days an see if anything changes. I'll probably order the Deluxe Box for me.
                              Try amazon.uk now in darkness. They should have one bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
                                When I was looking at the "God Is Dead?" artwork last night, I had this weird thought that Nietzsche kinda looked like Bill in the pic, so I did this up for fun:

haha, you did a great job on this!

Comment

Working...
                                X