New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iconosphere View Post
    I'll be honest here, I thought this 'Naivete in Black' thing was a joke when I first heard of it. The word 'naivete' just seemed too much of a pun not to be.
    Of course, but it's probably Geezer or Ozzy poking fun at the 'Nativity in Black' thing. Might be another N.I.B. type track where the title has little/nothing to do with the lyrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Icy Sun View Post
      Did you see the Best Buy exclusive version? It's the same as the normal deluxe, but with one more bonus track:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/13+%28Be...bath&lp=1&cp=1
      Is this an on-line exclusive or will it be available in-store without pre-ordering as well? It isn't made clear on the website.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
        Of course, but it's probably Geezer or Ozzy poking fun at the 'Nativity in Black' thing. Might be another N.I.B. type track where the title has little/nothing to do with the lyrics.
        Perhaps something like Weevil Woman '71.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
          I keep finding more and more...this is way too much fun! The making of the album cover...

Kool vid indeed....the heats on for the rush to get "13".....you can feel it in the air already

Comment

• I'm guessing that Nativity in Black' is a new Tony Iommi instrumental. You know in a lot of the early albums MoR, Vol. 4, SBS- he had one or two instrumental tracks. With the running time- and that it's an obscure bonus track- that's what I'm guessing.
            "...live for today, tomorrow never comes..."

Comment

• Originally posted by mds View Post
              Is this an on-line exclusive or will it be available in-store without pre-ordering as well? It isn't made clear on the website.
              I assumed you could get it in-store too, but I honestly don't know.
              Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                Might be old news, but now they're offering a
                T-shirt at the blacksabbath.com store.
                I couldn't resist but I ordered "13" T-shirt from Finnish webshop (emp.fi). I really like the cover art and that burning 13, so why not wear it too. And this way I'm doing my part of promoting new album

Comment

• The day is coming... in less than a month we will receive the album of mass destruction!
                  Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                  Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                  In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                  The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    Perhaps something like Weevil Woman '71.
                    Yes, you could be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by NibRules View Post
                      I couldn't resist but I ordered "13" T-shirt from Finnish webshop (emp.fi). I really like the cover art and that burning 13, so why not wear it too. And this way I'm doing my part of promoting new album
                      I saw on the Best Buy website that they have 2 different TShirt packages. Didn't have pictures though.

I love the 13 album cover also. I really do. Some people just cant' be pleased. To me it really looks like an extention of the original album cover. It really sets the tone for what I feel like the album is gonna sound like. Not heavy and devilish... but Dark and Creepy!!!

Just over 3 weeks now!!
                      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                        I saw on the Best Buy website that they have 2 different TShirt packages. Didn't have pictures though.

I love the 13 album cover also. I really do. Some people just cant' be pleased. To me it really looks like an extention of the original album cover. It really sets the tone for what I feel like the album is gonna sound like. Not heavy and devilish... but Dark and Creepy!!!

Just over 3 weeks now!!
                        Could the other shirt be this one?

"The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                        "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                        "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• Good call. Yeah, i would bet the farm that is it. Cause its called "circle shirt" on the best-buy website.

I dig it... but I like the flaming 13 better.
                          www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                            Could the other shirt be this one?

I'm trying to buy me a 13 T-shirt and can't find them anywhere, I've been to several different malls to the Hot Topics stores and not one I see for sale, they have other Sabbath shirts but not the 13 one.

I like the one pictured above.
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• What are we all gonna drink for this most magnicant release?

Rum or jd for moi
                              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                                What are we all gonna drink for this most magnicant release?

Rum or jd for moi
                                I'm probably gonna stick with my good ol' chum beer! But quality one though Possibly this dark lager, one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of tasting:

Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 05-19-2013, 02:00 PM.
                                "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                                "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                                "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Working...
                                X