New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    What are we all gonna drink for this most magnicant release?

Rum or jd for moi
    I will be drinking Guinness Draught, it is good for you.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      I will be drinking Guinness Draught, it is good for you.
      Lol, god bless you dude. We need stronger shit than Guinness to celebrate this release though!, what other release in next 5 year is there to look forward too!?
      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Sweet leaf tea sticks for me :D

Comment

What are we all gonna drink for this most magnificent release?
          I'm a Jack and Coke man myself, perhaps I should drink that and listen to this while in a dark room.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
          I would buy the Best Buy Exclusive T-shirt offer, but they only have size XL. Perhaps another bootleg shirt for myself is in order with this design in front, and something on the back.
          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• My girlfriend, while very excited for me, thinks its sad that I have put so much thought into what I am gonna do for the album release.

But here is my plan:

I already ordred the Super Deluxe Box but that darn thing may not come in till a week after the release. so...

MIDNIGHT 6/11/13 I will purchase the album on ITUNES. The original 8 track version. I will listen to that all the while ignoring the Bonus tracks till my box comes in.

Then when the box comes I will enjoy the Bonus tracks for the first time. This way even after the album release I will still have something to look forward to.

I do not have a best buy in may hometown. Closest one is 2 hours away. So... That weekend I am gonna take a road trip. Go see my favorite baseball team, the Cincinnati Reds, and swing by Best Buy and get a copy then so I will have the 4th Bonus track.

My strategy will drag the release out 5 days for me with new material coming every couple days. Should be fun!! And will be a total of 3 purchases. Over a $100 worth total.
            www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
              My strategy will drag the release out 5 days for me with new material coming every couple days. Should be fun!! And will be a total of 3 purchases. Over a $100 worth total.
              I've held out for the most part, but I just can't do it much longer. It'll be in stores overseas days before it gets here. I have the Super Deluxe ordered, as well as the Best Buy exclusive. I will await those in the mail, but admittedly, I'll probably stream or download it beforehand if I can find a proper quality. I've held out on the live versions for the most part, but I can't wait longer for the studio material if it's out there. I am weak!
              ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

• I've pre-ordered the super deluxe vinyl box set, but depending on when it ships it might not arrive for a few weeks after release, so in the meantime I'll buy the deluxe cd edition from my local as it gets released in Australia on the 7th

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                  I've pre-ordered the super deluxe vinyl box set, but depending on when it ships it might not arrive for a few weeks after release, so in the meantime I'll buy the deluxe cd edition from my local as it gets released in Australia on the 7th
                  It's out on the 7th? Sweet. I preordered the super deluxe set but can always give the deluxe CD from that to my dad. That way it'll be appreciated regardless. I wouldn't be able to wait, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                    It's out on the 7th? Sweet. I preordered the super deluxe set but can always give the deluxe CD from that to my dad. That way it'll be appreciated regardless. I wouldn't be able to wait, haha.
                    Yep the 7th of June according to JB Hi-Fi http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music...edition/683247

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                      Yep the 7th of June according to JB Hi-Fi http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music...edition/683247
                      Nice. Now to preorder it, or just turn up at my local on the day..

Comment

• The local recordstores here also say it is going to be released the 7th. Not just the normal and deluxe edition, but also the superduperdeluxe edition. I don't believe that they will have the last one on the 7th, but it might be. And in that case we will probably get the boxset too on the releasedate.

Comment

• My plan on the 7th will involve the following 7 steps:

1) Finish work at 5pm or so
                          2) Head straight to record store, potentially bypassing friday beers as this is more important
                          3) Buy the album along with some kickass headphones if I haven't found the Motorhead phones at a reasonable price by then
                          4) Buy a large box of beers
                          5) Go home, tell my flatmates I'm busy for the rest of the night
                          6) Enjoy and listen on repeat until sleep is needed
                          7) Wait for the box set to arrive in the mail

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                            I'm trying to buy me a 13 T-shirt and can't find them anywhere, I've been to several different malls to the Hot Topics stores and not one I see for sale, they have other Sabbath shirts but not the 13 one.

I like the one pictured above.
                            http://www.emp-online.co.uk/black-sa...rt/art_258416/

Comment

Rum or jd for moi
                              Only thing i'm going to "drink" before the first listen-trough, is vanilla-coloured smoke from my corn cob pipe
                              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

I don't drink, I smoke

But for the first listen I'll stay sober. Then when I have time, get one or two hit, and get earblasted by Sabbath.

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                                Only thing i'm going to "drink" before the first listen-trough, is vanilla-coloured smoke from my corn cob pipe
                                Bravo Billy, listening to Sabbath with bong is otherworldly heavy. I once listened to the whole Paris 1970 show and was totally blown away!
                                Last edited by LouiST; 05-20-2013, 08:46 AM.
                                Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                                Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
                                In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                                The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

Working...
                                X