No announcement yet.

New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when do you think they will take the payment for the preorders?

Comment

• Originally posted by joebrice1992 View Post
      when do you think they will take the payment for the preorders?
      I believe it said they would take it when it shipped.

It took mine at point of purchase. But I think it depends on how you paid.
      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LouiST View Post

Bravo Billy, listening to Sabbath with bong is otherworldly heavy. I once listened to the whole Paris 1970 show and was totally blown away!
        I've smoked heavy bongs (bucket-bongs and shit like that) for so many years, it has really fucked my throath up, so i can't handle anything heavier than pipes and joints anymore... Prefer pipes on an economic basis, and corn cob just taste the best.

Have listened to Sabbath after bong-hits many, many times though...
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
          I've smoked heavy bongs (bucket-bongs and shit like that) for so many years, it has really fucked my throath up, so i can't handle anything heavier than pipes and joints anymore... Prefer pipes on an economic basis, and corn cob just taste the best.

Have listened to Sabbath after bong-hits many, many times though...
          I wonder if you have done this before: stoned, watch a high quality audience-filmed bootlegs with headphones, and turn the volume way up. It sounds like you are actually at the show
          Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
          Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
          In the age of reason, how do we survive?
          The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• If Sabbath had made some booze, like, say...Motorhead or AC/DC, I would have drunk some Sabbath before listening to "13"

Comment

• Have they announced a winner for VIP tickets to the official "13" launch event? I know if anyone preordered the album before May 1, they were automatically entered in the drawing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BongRattlingGeezer View Post
                Have they announced a winner for VIP tickets to the official "13" launch event? I know if anyone preordered the album before May 1, they were automatically entered in the drawing.
                My guess is that none of us here have won it... they say winners are told in 7 days within after the draw is closed.
                Last edited by LouiST; 05-20-2013, 11:25 AM.
                Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
                In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Been almost 24 hours since the last post on this thread... So Imma break the ice.

The marketing of this album has been top notch. NOTHING is leaking. The fact that they previewed END OF THE BEGINNING but didn't release it, Great idea!! If they released that song. then 1/4 of the album would have been released pre-album release. Not a good idea.

Still no snippets. GREAT IDEA!! Snippets always sound like crap. You just never get the feel of the song from it. Yet, EVERYONE judges the song from it. So.... at the end of the day better off not to do that.

So far so good... keep the mystery of the album out there. Keep it under lock and key. We can wait... Somehow.
                  www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                    Been almost 24 hours since the last post on this thread... So Imma break the ice.

The marketing of this album has been top notch. NOTHING is leaking. The fact that they previewed END OF THE BEGINNING but didn't release it, Great idea!! If they released that song. then 1/4 of the album would have been released pre-album release. Not a good idea.

Still no snippets. GREAT IDEA!! Snippets always sound like crap. You just never get the feel of the song from it. Yet, EVERYONE judges the song from it. So.... at the end of the day better off not to do that.

So far so good... keep the mystery of the album out there. Keep it under lock and key. We can wait... Somehow.
                    It's the calm before the storm axeman!,
                    Not long to wait now
                    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• under 16 days to go

Comment

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post

I agree with you in theory. I prefer to have something to look forward too. Still, I think one more full track release would have been ever smarter. A real stunner since God Is Dead was met mixed reactions outside the faithful. I'm not too keen on that one myself. I would really hate to think that was the best cut of the lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKEST LIGHT View Post
                          I would really hate to think that was the best cut of the lot.
                          I know the lead single should be... But I have no doubt in my mind it wont be!! There is bound to be a pure rocker in there.
                          Last edited by axeman_12656; 05-21-2013, 10:47 PM.
                          www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• I'm inclined to think that the best is yet to come, as Sabbath is one of those bands where the most commercially viable song is not necessarily the favorite song of us die hard fans. Case in point, Paranoid (commercial) vs. Fairies Wear Boots (my fave off of the Paranoid album). There is much more fun to be had from "13" still, and I like to think that God is Dead? was just the appeteaser!
                            Last edited by Now in Darkness; 05-21-2013, 10:41 PM.
                            Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• For someone who saw Sabbath for the very first time last month i have to say that seeing them and now the album out in just over two weeks I am starting to get goosebumps on my goosebumps

My kids are also getting excited (they are 7&9) with me
                              If they will be quiet enough they will be allowed to stay up late Friday and listen to the album with me

Also on release a mate and I are going up to JB Hifi, buying our copy and heading back to his car to blast out enough songs to take us through lunch
                              Last edited by Berserker; 05-22-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• just over 2 weeks!

who's order the super deluxe? I have :D

Comment

Working...
                                X