Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love how healthy and happy Tony looks on that cover.[/QUOTE]

    Ditto pal, brothers back together again
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

    Comment


    • I just got my copy of guitar world in the mail today. Im going to read it later.

      Comment


      • I haven't got my copy yet!
        In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

        Comment


        • It is about time for the promotion machine to kick into high gear!!!
          www.downtrendmetal.com

          Comment


          • Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
            I know the lead single should be... But I have no doubt in my mind it wont be!! There is bound to be a pure rocker in there.
            My faith is on par with yours. It's not that I think GID- I'm finally getting use to all the acronym use here- is a crap track. Just sounds like album filler to me. Like, say "Neverwhere" or "The Turn Of The Screw", may be on the DYK album. I suspect GID was chosen because it was the first rumored song title and the cheeky title. When it came out I think the reaction was more of a big sigh of relief that it didn't suck frog balls and was very Sabbathy so woo hoo! rather than true shock and awe. When "Bible Black" came out it was, like, "Wow! That's an instant classic. This album is going to kick ass with both feet at the same time." Of course to me BB did turn out to be the best track on an album which I do think is very very good/just shy of great.

            So I'm just hoping they didn't follow the same pattern with GID, the single, being THE ONE because then the new album may end up of being just good/just shy of very very good.

            Ah hell. I'd still be happy with that anyway so what am I worried about? lol.

            Comment


            • I was thinking.... You know, GUITAR WORLD missed the mark by not having GOD IS DEAD? transcribed in the tabs section of that new issue. Instead it had Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (again!). 10 years ago when that publication was a lot more popular they would without doubt have had the New Hit Single tabbed out to go with the cover story. Of course kids can get tabs all over the net now... But that isn't the point.

              Still LOVE the cover though.
              www.downtrendmetal.com

              Comment


              • So far 'God Is Dead'? has generated almost 2,000,000 views on youtube. Considering it's been released a little over a month and comparing it to the rest of Black Sabbath's view count on their other random videos - I'd say that's very impressive. Just think if even 1/3 of the views on that video buy the album.
                "...live for today, tomorrow never comes..."

                Comment


                • My play count of God is Dead? on itunes is currently 74 times. I don't know about you guys but to me, that's quite a ridiculous number considering it's been out for less than two months. I even had stopped listening Black Sabbath altogether a week or two prior to my show in Japan, to keep things fresh. So that makes total of only 4~5 weeks of listening period. This is strange. It's not my favorite song ever or anything. And I don't consider myself addicted to the song, yet I don't mind listening to it anytime. It hasn't got me bored at all and doing a very good job making me want for more.
                  Last edited by motorchang; 05-24-2013, 12:49 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Master of Insanity View Post
                    So far 'God Is Dead'? has generated almost 2,000,000 views on youtube. Considering it's been released a little over a month and comparing it to the rest of Black Sabbath's view count on their other random videos - I'd say that's very impressive. Just think if even 1/3 of the views on that video buy the album.
                    One has to remember though that most of them are probably repeat listeners and who knows if all them have even listened the whole track, or came by accidentally even...the youtube count doesn't really mean anything...

                    But it is still a rather impressive count, even if the actual number of listeners would be closer to 10% of that number...

                    Comment


                    • The download card that comes with super deluxe box set of 13 has now been replaced with a exclusive art print.
                      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by motorchang View Post
                        My play count of God is Dead? on itunes is currently 74 times. I don't know about you guys but to me, that's quite a ridiculous number considering it's been out for less than two months. I even had stopped listening Black Sabbath altogether a week or two prior to my show in Japan, to keep things fresh. So that makes total of only 4~5 weeks of listening period. This is strange. It's not my favorite song ever or anything. And I don't consider myself addicted to the song, yet I don't mind listening to it anytime. It hasn't got me bored at all and doing a very good job making me want for more.
                        Only 74? THere must be something wrong me then because my play count on God is Dead is 205! haha. I just can't get enough of it. Wish they'd release another track early so I could listen to a different song. Can't wait, just a couple weeks away!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Charger View Post
                          One has to remember though that most of them are probably repeat listeners and who knows if all them have even listened the whole track, or came by accidentally even...the youtube count doesn't really mean anything...

                          But it is still a rather impressive count, even if the actual number of listeners would be closer to 10% of that number...
                          Taking what you said into consideration, I'm sure you're partially right. But I imagine it's significantly higher than 10%. That'd require about 90% somehow "accidentally" clicking on it. I highly doubt that's the case.
                          ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

                          Comment


                          • My local FM station which has been reminding listeners of Sab's pending new release played GID last night... earlier in the day I heard Iron Man..
                            "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                            R. Blackmore

                            Comment


                            • SIRIUSXM is burning it up!!! I have Black sabbath saved in my player as a Favorite Artist, so everytime they come on I get a notification. Trust me when I say they Burn GID? up!!! It plays on like 4 of their channels.
                              www.downtrendmetal.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                                Taking what you said into consideration, I'm sure you're partially right. But I imagine it's significantly higher than 10%. That'd require about 90% somehow "accidentally" clicking on it. I highly doubt that's the case.
                                True, but I was just saying that even then it would be a respectable ammount. But also I counted the repeat listenings into it...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X