• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Pre-order damn

Sounds great!!!

Comment

• Already pre ordered it off I-tunes but no streaming in uk

How much is a flight to Sweden?

Tbh uk has got no cool versions or perks with 13 as of now. That sucks.

Without giving any spoilers away, what's your standout track so far?
      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Looks like it's available to stream in the US on iTunes as well according to Sabbath's Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by rossmosis View Post
          Looks like it's available to stream in the US on iTunes as well according to Sabbath's Twitter.
          Indeed it does, come on record business people/ make it stream in uk!

Happy listening my overseas friends!!!!!!!!!
          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Hopefully it does soon for you guys! I plan on trying my hardest to -not- listen to it until I get my physical copy, which is most likely going to be impossible.

Comment

• HOLY FUCK!!! I can't believe I'm listening to this right now. The office at work is rumbling! It's 1970 over here! CLASSIC BLACK SABBATH IS BACK!!!

My head is spinning. Every single one of you do yourselves a favor and iTunes stream this NOW!!!

TONY! OZZY! GEEZER! BRAD!
              Last edited by hipster doofus; 06-03-2013, 03:25 PM.
              ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

• Zeitgeist is like the little brother of planet caravan
                Last edited by maestro; 06-03-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• I am hearing it right now too. I wish I could skip the first two songs because I've already heard those.... But it is working and I'll be hearing new Black Sabbath in 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• edit: nvrmnd.. listening right now
                    Last edited by Lolzeyes; 06-03-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thewizard View Post
                      I am hearing it right now too. I wish I could skip the first two songs because I've already heard those.... But it is working and I'll be hearing new Black Sabbath in 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      You can! There's the player on the top and you just scroll to a different spot. Worked great for me

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Damaged soul is SOOOO bluesy

Comment

• I'm in the UK and its playing on ITunes
                        Andreaus

Comment

• Ah fuck it's annoying we can't hear it in the Uk, but at the same time if we could the temptation to listen rather than wait for the cd would kill me. I'm not sure whether i'm glad or not.
                          Try your hardest, you'll still be a loser
                          The world will still be turning when you're gone

Comment

• Methademic, peace of mind, and pariah are missing here. So I guess I will have something new to hear on the 11th. It's eerie how the album ends. The way the first album begins. I got goosebumps. Not one ballad on this thing!!

Comment

• Well I don't have iTunes or an apple (yuck) device so I'll have to wait till the album actually comes out...but it only a week or so anymore...

Comment

• Zeitgeist is downright haunting. Ozzy's vocal melody is absolutely bone chilling.
                                ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X