New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soul Sucker View Post
    Didn't Slash play a few shows with Ozzy last year? That may have something to do with it.
    He sure did. I was there, and it was him and Geezer who rocked the show. Still wondering were Duff enters the picture though...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      I got good help from one of your fellow Aussies.

Looking through the booklet i see Ozzy thanking both Duff McKagan and Slash. Wonder what connetion he's got with those guys (exept Crucify The Dead with Slash, ofcourse, but i don't see that as a reason to include him in the Thank You-note).

Edit: Sorry, not an Aussie, but still a "down-underian"...
      Slash have been always a very close friend to Ozzy , that was apparent when he joined the Ozzy & Friends tour last year , he was also included on this years Ozzfest in Japan , he even posted on his FB saying how great and heavy the new Sabbath was ( way before it was released anywhere and which simply means he got an advanced copy probably from Ozzy).

Comment

• A thought just hit me; this WILL be the last BS-album, as Guns N' Roses are going to reunite with Ozzy on vocals...
        How cool wouldn't that be? Axl doesn't sound much better than Ozzy live either, so there will be no loss there.
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Has anyone received this Best Buy version
          with Naivete in Black?

Comment

• I'd love to see another album with ozzy but with a different producer. Rubin did a great job on 13 but the drums are a bit too tinny and clean, the bass and guitar are perfect throughout.

Really impressed with ozzy's vocals, they give the songs a darker theme

Comment

• The drum sound doesn't really annoy me other than the intro to Age of Reason. Then they sound awful and fake, but otherwise they sound great for some reason.
              Try your hardest, you'll still be a loser
              The world will still be turning when you're gone

Comment

• Originally posted by PPN View Post
                Spotify version has Dirty women - Live in Australia 2013

http://open.spotify.com/track/0KqwIyiBSRmJvOvQo3nxOS
                Good catch!

Also, it's on Google's Play Music. This will tide me over until I get my Super Deluxe today .
                These times are heavy / And you're all alone / The battle's over, but the war goes on / Politics, religion, love of money too / It's what the world was built for / But not for me and you, oh yeah!

Comment

• Just received the Super Deluxe! It's beautiful!!! Every single atom of the whole set! I'm so happy right now!

Comment

• I'm waiting for my deluxe box set to arrive, can't wait.

Hopefully now that the album is out it'll be easier to get a 13 T-shirt, I should've bought one of the CD's that come with it.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Got the ITunes version, and have to say, not bad. I really dig the album, it's got a great feel to it. Have listened to it twice already, am on the third go around. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I am quite happy with the end result.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                        , any idea what other releases that could possible compete with Sabbath on the #1 spot ?
                        i think Queens Of The Stone Age new album comes out in the States this week, so 13 will be competing for No 1 with that.
                        Their album debut at No 1 in Australia last week and is expected to retain no 1 spot for the 2nd week running fuck em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                          i think Queens Of The Stone Age new album comes out in the States this week, so 13 will be competing for No 1 with that.
                          Their album debut at No 1 in Australia last week and is expected to retain no 1 spot for the 2nd week running fuck em.
                          QOTSA came out last week. Hopefully those initial sales are out of the way. 13 is the sole "big release" today here in the States. There's nothing to really compete with other than what's already been released in the last few weeks.
                          ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

• Listening Ozz and Geezer on Opie and Anthony. Talking about how Dear Father was a shot at the priest molestations. I guess I should pay more attention to the lyrics, I thought it was about child abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
                              Listening Ozz and Geezer on Opie and Anthony. Talking about how Dear Father was a shot at the priest molestations. I guess I should pay more attention to the lyrics, I thought it was about child abuse.
                              Same thing isn't it?

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                              QOTSA came out last week. Hopefully those initial sales are out of the way. 13 is the sole "big release" today here in the States. There's nothing to really compete with other than what's already been released in the last few weeks.
                              Yea and Alice In Chains' album is out too and it's beating that it looks like, we'll have t keep our eyes on where it goes on the Billboard Top 200 album listing...
                              "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                              R. Blackmore

Comment

• Given that 13 is the number 1 in sales on Amazon and Best Buy and is conveniently placed on Itunes, I believe that the band will peak the charts in United States next week, for the first time.
                                They deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X