New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbath 13 in Itunes

#1 - US, UK, Germany, Canada, Denmark, Greece, Luxembourg, Portugal and Sweden.
    It's top 10 in almost all places in the world.

Amazing!

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/cha...p10albums.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      Damn it, i was planning on buying the super deluxe-box later, when i could afford it, but now it seems to be out of stock everywhere. And i guess there won't be pressed any more of it either?

I was really looking forward to having the GID?-single as a poster on my wall...
      Sorry to hear that, bud. I had a feeling they'd basically make them to the number of orders and that would be it. That's why I jumped all over it. It looks like it's still available through the Canada site? I may be wrong. Good luck!
      ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        Damn it, i was planning on buying the super deluxe-box later, when i could afford it, but now it seems to be out of stock everywhere. And i guess there won't be pressed any more of it either?

I was really looking forward to having the GID?-single as a poster on my wall...
        Some shops might still have it in stock. It's just out of stock on the webshop of Universal Music. And otherwise ebay may be a good solution.
        I hope you will find it somewhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
          That's exactly why I avoided listening to any of the bonus material, avoided all spoilers pics, and banned myself from listening to it since last Thursday. I just confirmed the Best Buy in-store pickup for the Exclusive with the T-shirt. I'll grab that after work, my Super Deluxe is on the UPS truck now. I've got 6 packs ready, I'm ordering some pizzas and it's Black Sabbath all night! I've got plenty of surprises coming my way and I'm as pumped as ever about it!
          Your a wise man Doofus... I still want to give it a proper spin once I get my copy... all my listens have only been from Youtube... I like the beer and pizza idea!
          "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
          R. Blackmore

Comment

• Originally posted by Gijsco View Post
            Some shops might still have it in stock. It's just out of stock on the webshop of Universal Music. And otherwise ebay may be a good solution.
            I hope you will find it somewhere!
            From what I gather, it was available through the official site and nowhere else. eBay is a good idea, but once world spreads that it's sold out...big price hikes. But maybe if the demand is great enough, they'll give it another run. Either way, best of luck to all who want it. It sucks when things come down to money like that.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
            Your a wise man Doofus... I still want to give it a proper spin once I get my copy... all my listens have only been from Youtube... I like the beer and pizza idea!
            Yup! Gonna be a good night!
            ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabiano75 View Post
              Sabbath 13 in Itunes

#1 - US, UK, Germany, Canada, Denmark, Greece, Luxembourg, Portugal and Sweden.
              It's top 10 in almost all places in the world.

Amazing!

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/cha...p10albums.html
              Thanks for the information Fabiano, glad to see it is doing so well, Black Sabbath deserves it.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                From what I gather, it was available through the official site and nowhere else. eBay is a good idea, but once world spreads that it's sold out...big price hikes. But maybe if the demand is great enough, they'll give it another run. Either way, best of luck to all who want it. It sucks when things come down to money like that.
                It's been available on every online recordshop i've checked, which kinda confused me a bit too since it was supposed to be an Universal Music only.

After searching around for a while i stumbled upon it on a Norwegian shop. Just hoping it's still there over the weekend when i can afford it...
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Bloody crap. I walked into a Best Buy here in Canada, they only have the normal deluxe version, no extra NIB track. Now what do I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zee View Post
                    Bloody crap. I walked into a Best Buy here in Canada, they only have the normal deluxe version, no extra NIB track. Now what do I do?
                    I thought all the Best Buy deluxes had the Naivete In Black song.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• The drumming on the album doesn't make me wish Bill was around.....wwwwoooohhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo what a wacko album

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        I thought all the Best Buy deluxes had the Naivete In Black song.
                        Apparently not in Canada.

Anywhere online that I can buy the extra song?

Comment

• relax
                          The world is full of torrents

yes, that or illegal, can't wait
                          Last edited by Kid Lebowski; 06-11-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Zee View Post
                            Apparently not in Canada.

Don't really know Zee.

Comment

• I have heard of ridiculous fan reviews from time to time but this one is plain absurd and tops 'em all.

Warning: extreme douchebaggery

http://www.metal-archives.com/review...3514/droneriot

Comment

• Peace of Mind is outta MYNDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X