New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gonzo9286 View Post
    They NEED to release that whole gig. Would be awesome. Wheels of Confusion!
    I think they need to release one of the Australian shows.

I just realized the short videos they were posting back in Winter were all snippets of this one big documentary.
    Last edited by ZepHead; 06-11-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Wasn't planning on it, but Best Buy dropped the ball and my preorder of the discs+shirt wont show up until tomorrow so I went to my local record store and bought the vinyl. I wasn't going to *not* have 13 the day it is released and the $18.99 price tag helped the convincing process

Comment

• Very cool that Geezer apparently didn't think that Damaged Soul and Zeitgeist would even end up on the album and Damaged Soul seems like the overall fan favorite while I haven't heard anyone say anything but positive things about Zeitgeist as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZepHead View Post
          I think they need to release one of the Australian shows.

I just realized the short videos they were posting back in Winter were all snippets of this one big documentary.
          Yes. They're also the Extras on the DVD. At least I think, I didn't actually play them once I recognized the names.
          These times are heavy / And you're all alone / The battle's over, but the war goes on / Politics, religion, love of money too / It's what the world was built for / But not for me and you, oh yeah!

Comment

• New footage again!

Comment

New footage again!
              Nice lip syncing :/
              These times are heavy / And you're all alone / The battle's over, but the war goes on / Politics, religion, love of money too / It's what the world was built for / But not for me and you, oh yeah!

Comment

• Tony Iommi miming a solo doesn't look right.

This entire thing is so cool. I hope the questions won't be wasted.

Ozzy is forgetting that he should be speaking into the microphone
                Last edited by ZepHead; 06-11-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Did Geez just tell someone to shut up?

Comment

• Ozzy told the host to shut the fuck up. That's a good idea.

Comment

Ozzy told the host to shut the fuck up. That's a good idea.
                      Was awesome. And lol @ Ozzy talking about Sharon's lack of word mincing.

Comment

• They mentioned Led Zeppelin.
                        Last edited by ZepHead; 06-11-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Here is my review of 13 written today http://mikeladano.com/2013/06/11/gue...by-uncle-meat/

Comment

• "Of course i'm doing another album. I'm back." - Ozzy fucking Osbourne

Also, I'm still bitter the livestream folks didn't call me back :(.

Comment

• Ozzy Osbourne: "Of course I'm going to do another Black Sabbath album, I'm back!"

The blood runs free
                              The rain turns red
                              Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

• Sounds like they're going to record another album.

Comment

Working...
                                X