Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Going on a flat asphalted surface, it's weird and it's the same bridge I take every morning and afternoon, going to and from work.

    And I only notice it on the song God Is Dead?
    Well that's official...it's a fringe event...there is no reasonable explanation for that...watch out the next time you'll cross that bridge you might just end up in a mirror universe!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Charger View Post
      Well that's official...it's a fringe event...there is no reasonable explanation for that...watch out the next time you'll cross that bridge you might just end up in a mirror universe!
      Maybe it's the CD, I've played the hell out of it, maybe I've worn it out.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

      Comment


      • I carry my 160 gig ipod with me at all times. It contains entire discogs of all my favorite bands a shitload of live and rare Sabbath and it never skips.
        Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

        Comment


        • A friend recently made me listen to this.. I haven't checked out their other stuff yet, but I do like this one song. Very Sabbathy.. In fact the opening verse pretty much lifts the melody/vocal rhythm from Thrill Of It All!




          Originally posted by bag View Post
          Is there any band which plays music with similar athmosphere like Damaged Soul? I'm looking for something heavy and nasty with dirty guitar solos.
          Last edited by badactress; 02-23-2014, 10:15 AM.

          Comment


          • Song is ok. I don't care for the chorus because It sounds dated and boring. The rest of the song is decent. Video looks like all the other blasphemy bands which frankly is old and cheesy. Nothing new.
            Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed listening to a new band.

            Comment


            • Ohhh Redzero you sound jaded! *gives you a kick!* You have to give new bands a chance if they have something remotely special about them. I try to be excited and positive about any new music I hear.. and even if it's something that's been done before, but it's done well.. then I'm up for it!

              The video is cheesy! I saw it in a hammer-horror vein, which is old-hat but fun and retro-garage-cool. Blasphemy band is a term I'd expect to hear on an extreme christian website not a Black Sabbath forum! I don't think the band are trying to be shocking or anti anything. Just making music in the style of their heroes!

              Ahh well.. each to to their own!



              Originally posted by RedZero View Post
              Song is ok. I don't care for the chorus because It sounds dated and boring. The rest of the song is decent. Video looks like all the other blasphemy bands which frankly is old and cheesy. Nothing new.
              Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed listening to a new band.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by badactress View Post
                Ohhh Redzero you sound jaded!
                You must be new around here. These guys hate everything and love giving back-handed compliments.

                Comment


                • Listening to that Orchid song now...the singer is pretty horrible...it's like he tries to be a mix between Ozzy and Lee Dorrian...and fails on both.

                  The bass line is great though but the guitar solo on the otherhand is just bland. I don't know...this song really doesn't make me want to listen any more truth be told...the are tons of better Doom bands out there than this.

                  And on different note: What the hell has this got to do with 13 anyways??? Totally wrong thread to be posting this...there's a whole Other Bands section on the forums!

                  Comment


                  • I've got that record by Orchid, and the name isn't the only thing they ripped off. Thrill of it all melody as already said, Eyes behind the wall copies the riff from No Quarter by Led Zep, Black Funeral is Hand of Doom, Cosmonaut of Three copies the Black Sabbath riff, and Albatross is basically a Planet Caravan copy. The only half original thing on there is He Who Walks Alone, which is ironically the best song on the album by far.
                    Try your hardest, you'll still be a loser
                    The world will still be turning when you're gone

                    Comment


                    • Sounds like 13 then?

                      ( IT'S A JOKE GUYS )

                      Comment


                      • I think this sounds far more interesting and personal, while retaining the Sabbath influence, what do you think?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NeAq_1z1O8

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Enrico View Post
                          I think this sounds far more interesting and personal, while retaining the Sabbath influence, what do you think?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NeAq_1z1O8
                          Cool music but weird mix, the vocals are way louder than anything else.
                          In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

                          Comment


                          • if you listen to it on cd you' d realize it's not that loud, there is a good balance, thanx for listening anyway.

                            Comment


                            • I ordered a 13 best buy exclusive that came with a t-shirt a few weeks ago, but it was on back order, yesterday I got an email saying they are unable to fulfill my order and cancelled it, so I went on the website to order the 13 Best Buy Exclusive CD without the t-shirt and it's not showing at all.

                              So you can no longer buy the 13 Best Buy exclusive CD? They just have the regular 13 and the Deluxe Edition which doesn't come with the 4th bonus track Na´vetÚ In Black, I wanted to purchase an extra one just for safe keeping in case something happens to my copy, and now I can't buy one?
                              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-10-2014, 01:57 PM.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                                I ordered a 13 best buy exclusive that came with a t-shirt a few weeks ago, but it was on back order, yesterday I got an email saying they are unable to fulfill my order and cancelled it, so I went on the website to order the 13 Best Buy Exclusive CD without the t-shirt and it's not showing at all.

                                So you can no longer buy the 13 Best Buy exclusive CD? They just have the regular 13 and the Deluxe Edition which doesn't come with the 4th bonus track Na´vetÚ In Black, I wanted to purchase an extra one just for safe keeping in case something happens to my copy, and now I can't buy one?
                                Was the initial one you got last year the BB exclusive with the t-shirt? I thought you had purchased several sets. Have you gone to the local BB to see if they have any left? I doubt it but it's worth a shot.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X