New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Let's hope that the boys are a little more cerebral than that at this stage of their lives. Killing priests? I hope not.

Perhaps a social commentary, without murder, would be a little more appropriate.
    I hope your right!

Comment

• So errrrrrrrrrrr........... nice weather for the time of year.

Comment

• Originally posted by HORRORHOLIC View Post
        Everything I hear about this album seems to be great. Just a few more months!!
        I really wish they hadn't announced the album so early. They should have waited until April if the album drops in June.

Comment

• 13 is my lucky number.
          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-03-2013, 02:49 PM.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I'm hoping the first single will make it in as a record store day release

Comment

• Apparently the set list in the making on the latest 'Black Sabbath : In the studio' vid has nothing to do with the new tour in April/May ! Mike.X said that this were just a few songs to play in order to get Brad more jelled and comfortable playing with Geezer , Tony and Ozzy ! also mentioned that the new song titles were merely working titles , we know 'End of the beginning' is confirmed so far but the rest could simply end up in different names! so basically I believe the band will probably will only be playing one new live song on their next tour if a single got released in between !
              Last edited by IRON-MaN; 03-03-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                Apparently the set list in the making on the latest 'Black Sabbath : In the studio' vid has nothing to do with the new tour in April/May ! Mike.X said that this were just a few songs to play in order to get Brad more jelled and comfortable playing with Geezer , Tony and Ozzy ! also mentioned that the new song titles were merely working titles , we know 'End of the beginning' is confirmed so far but the rest could simply end up in different names! so basically I believe the band will probably will only be playing one new live song on their next tour if a single got released in between !
                Well that does make sense.

I do find it's good news that they actually played some old tunes with Brad as well to get him into the vibe...

Well I'm sure the official song listing will be released in the next month or two as well as the artwork, which I'm very excited to see.

Comment

• Since there's so much recorded material, a non-album single would be great!!!
                  95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                  Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                    Apparently the set list in the making on the latest 'Black Sabbath : In the studio' vid has nothing to do with the new tour in April/May ! Mike.X said that this were just a few songs to play in order to get Brad more jelled and comfortable playing with Geezer , Tony and Ozzy ! also mentioned that the new song titles were merely working titles , we know 'End of the beginning' is confirmed so far but the rest could simply end up in different names! so basically I believe the band will probably will only be playing one new live song on their next tour if a single got released in between !
                    My guess was right then. I'm confident that they can get awesome titles.
                    Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                    Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
                    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Im sure those titles will stick. Otherwise they wouldn't have shown them

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                        Im sure those titles will stick. Otherwise they wouldn't have shown them
                        Nothing is certain till the final track list is officially announced by the band ! many song titles from the original line up always had a slight change or twist before they got officially released , I remember reading an old interview with the band before 'Sabotage' was officially released and the song 'Megalomania' was referred to as 'Adolf' instead , and well we all know how 'Walpurgis' ended up as 'War Pigs' as another prime example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                          Since there's so much recorded material, a non-album single would be great!!!
                          I disagree. I don't want to have to buy a single. The idea earlier in this thread about an EP with the left over songs on it might be alright though.
                          Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

• 9 tracks on the main album and the remaining 7 tracks on the EP is a great idea. By the way, am I the only one who wants the title to be changed?
                            Last edited by ZepHead; 03-04-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                              Now thats a touche
                              LOL , i like it.... but i wasn't talking about charger , he is a fine fellow , i was actually poking fun at myself.... for i use the adjectives "AWESOME! BRILLIANT! GREAT!" to describe everything sabbath....

god bless

Comment

• Originally posted by ZepHead View Post
                                9 tracks on the main album and the remaining 7 tracks on the EP is a great idea. By the way, am I the only one who wants the title to be changed?
                                Nope. But sadly (eventhough it was just a working title) I doubt they'll change it anymore...but we can hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X