New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Father: killing pedophile priests. Sounds good
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

To be honest with you Billy Underdog, I hope Ozzy sticks with Sabbath and never releases another solo album again. I'm a diehard Ozzy fan, I have all of his solo records, and I have to say his last effort, SCREAM, really sucked. His last good album was No More Tears, his other releases lack something, Scream I think in my opinion was Sharon's idea to get money from the fans.

Let's just hope the boys stick together and give us more Sabbath albums in the time to come.
      You crazy. Ozzmosis was excellent, Down to Earth was good, Black Rain was just ok I'll give you that and Scream was quite excellent, i honestly don't understand why anyone would shit on that album. It's solid in every way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        Dear Father: killing pedophile priests. Sounds good
        Yup...this should be a national past time activity!

Truth be told "Million times better than the last album" still doesn't mean much...NSD was such a turd, that there really aren't words turdy enough to describe it.

And about Ozzy's solo stuff, I agree with OzzyIsDio...I hope he'll retire with Sabbath and never do another solo album...Part from Down To Earth and 2 songs on Ozzmosis (Perry Mason and Thunder Underground) he hasn't released anything worth listening...just overly autotuned radio friendly shit. Not worthy of the man who has done albums like Diary Of A Madman and No Rest For The Wicked.

Comment

To be honest with you Billy Underdog, I hope Ozzy sticks with Sabbath and never releases another solo album again. I'm a diehard Ozzy fan, I have all of his solo records, and I have to say his last effort, SCREAM, really sucked. His last good album was No More Tears, his other releases lack something, Scream I think in my opinion was Sharon's idea to get money from the fans.

Let's just hope the boys stick together and give us more Sabbath albums in the time to come.
          Originally posted by Charger View Post
          And about Ozzy's solo stuff, I agree with OzzyIsDio...I hope he'll retire with Sabbath and never do another solo album...Part from Down To Earth and 2 songs on Ozzmosis (Perry Mason and Thunder Underground) he hasn't released anything worth listening...just overly autotuned radio friendly shit. Not worthy of the man who has done albums like Diary Of A Madman and No Rest For The Wicked.

I hope you understand my post was a joke... Ofcourse i'm happy he's back where he belongs.
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

I hope you understand my post was a joke... Ofcourse i'm happy he's back where he belongs.
            Hehhe...didn't read it that well but yeah...good one.

I think we all can agree with that statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
              Yup...this should be a national past time activity! it.
              What else is there to do in Finland? Fish for herring?

Originally posted by Charger View Post
              Truth be told "Million times better than the last album" still doesn't mean much...NSD was such a turd, that there really aren't words turdy enough to describe it.
              Geezer's quote was clearly about their state of mind and experience recording the album, not about the album itself. Even if the commentary was about the album, what else is he going to say? "It sucks?"
              Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                What else is there to do in Finland? Fish for herring?
                Hahahaha! Well...shovel snow...and shiver in the cold...same as in Canada I imagine!

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
                Geezer's quote was clearly about their state of mind and experience recording the album, not about the album itself. Even if the commentary was about the album, what else is he going to say? "It sucks?"
                I think he was talking about the album too...None of them have ever really said anything positive about that turd of an album over the years. I can see why. And about the new album, ofcourse they'll gonna say it's gonna be brilliant...musicians always do, even if they know the album's shit, they still want people to buy it.

Comment

• I think most would agree that nsd is certainly not a turd. Even if the Sabbs use it as a scapegoat to justify Ozzys departure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                    Hahahaha! Well...shovel snow...and shiver in the cold...same as in Canada I imagine!

I think he was talking about the album too...None of them have ever really said anything positive about that turd of an album over the years. I can see why. And about the new album, ofcourse they'll gonna say it's gonna be brilliant...musicians always do, even if they know the album's shit, they still want people to buy it.

Gotta love "Junior's Eyes" though. An awesome song.
                    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post

Gotta love "Junior's Eyes" though. An awesome song.
                      And Johnny Blade although the chorus will get to you in time... I've always said the first 3 songs are good the rest...anything but.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                      I think most would agree that nsd is certainly not a turd. Even if the Sabbs use it as a scapegoat to justify Ozzys departure.
                      I know some like it...I can't understand why, but if you do good for you. That album to me just does not sound anything like Sabbath, it's like a work of a totally different band...which seems to be in line with what the guys are saying too...they were so out of it that even they didn't know themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                        How will you be listening to the new album the first time? On headphones? Big stereo or in the car? When reunion came out i bought a nice new pair of headphones and sat in the dark to give the cd my undivided attention to it. For this one i plan on getting it on vinyl and again in a dark room with new headphones, probably grados or akg.
                        I'm gonna pick up a case of beer and a bottle of whiskey, go into my attic bar and blast the music from my surround sound speakers. With all my signed posters, framed records, lifesize animatronics, bar table, props and other memorabilia, my attic is starting to look like a miniature version of a cross between the hard rock cafe and a haunted house attraction. The red light bulbs really help with the whole atmosphere too. So I'm all set!!

Comment

I didn't get the joke at the moment, but yeah I'm glad he's back where he belongs too, that last album Scream was horrible.

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                          You crazy. Ozzmosis was excellent, Down to Earth was good, Black Rain was just ok I'll give you that and Scream was quite excellent, i honestly don't understand why anyone would shit on that album. It's solid in every way.
                          The last album Ozzy came out with that I could listen to more than once was No More Tears, that album had some good solid songs on there, Ozzmosis wasn't a bad album, that had some solid songs as well, Down to Earth didn't do anything for me, Black Rain didn't either, Scream I listen to two times just to see if I was missing anything, never listened to it again just couldn't stomach it.

I think Ozzy sadly enough just became a cash cow for Sharon, and she was just pushing the poor man out there to rake in the cash, from us diehard fans who will buy anything with the Ozzy name on it. I have everything Ozzy released except for the Prince of Darkness box set, that was another Sharon sheme to get money from us loyal diehard fans.

But enough of the jumping on Sharon and getting back to the topic of this thread, 13 will be an awesome album and hopefull keep the guys together for another album and many more after that till their health and age allow it.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I think Ozzy sadly enough just became a cash cow for Sharon, and she was just pushing the poor man out there to rake in the cash, from us diehard fans who will buy anything with the Ozzy name on it. I have everything Ozzy released except for the Prince of Darkness box set, that was another Sharon sheme to get money from us loyal diehard fans.

But enough of the jumping on Sharon and getting back to the topic of this thread, 13 will be an awesome album and hopefull keep the guys together for another album and many more after that till their health and age allow it.
                            I have to take issue with you saying that Scream was horrible, especially since and many others believe is a solid album which was a nice comeback after the weak Black Rain. So what does that make us, idiots who like drivel? Just try to be a little less absolute in your posts, a little respect to differing opinions goes a long way.

Also Im not here to defend Sharon but what does this even have to do with her? theres a disconnect between Ozzy releasing music and Sharon's um whatever she does with her shows, she seems to do just fine in the money making department these days without relying on Ozzy as a "cash cow". Oh and i am glad they released that boxed set, i had all those rarities as downloaded (and poor quality) mp3s it was great to have them all legit n shit.

I like Scream and you don't I'm perfectly fine leaving it at that. And I hope we all enjoy 13.
                            Last edited by OZZYIRONMAN; 03-10-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                              I have to take issue with you saying that Scream was horrible, especially since and many others believe is a solid album which was a nice comeback after the weak Black Rain. So what does that make us, idiots who like drivel? Just try to be a little less absolute in your posts, a little respect to differing opinions goes a long way.

Also Im not here to defend Sharon but what does this even have to do with her? theres a disconnect between Ozzy releasing music and Sharon's um whatever she does with her shows, she seems to do just fine in the money making department these days without relying on Ozzy as a "cash cow". Oh and i am glad they released that boxed set, i had all those rarities as downloaded (and poor quality) mp3s it was great to have them all legit n shit.

I like Scream and you don't I'm perfectly fine leaving it at that. And I hope we all enjoy 13.
                              No OZZYIRONMAN, that does not make you or anyone else who likes Scream idiots, just different in tastes of music, Sharon Osbourne is good at what she does, I have to give that to her and that she is still with Ozzy after all these years.

I also hope we all enjoy 13, I know I will I have been waiting for this for a long time, as we all have.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I really like Scream.
                                Solid album, some great melodies like Time, pure gold!
                                But I want more in 13.
                                I think Ozzy is the key in this album.
                                If his melodies are superb - like the old times - the album comes a classic.
                                I think Tony and Geezer's work will be fantastic as usual.
                                Ozzy may be the missing element to capture the old magic.
                                And I bet all my chips in the old Ozzman.

Comment

Working...
                                X