New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    To be honest with you Billy Underdog, I hope Ozzy sticks with Sabbath and never releases another solo album again. I'm a diehard Ozzy fan, I have all of his solo records, and I have to say his last effort, SCREAM, really sucked. His last good album was No More Tears, his other releases lack something, Scream I think in my opinion was Sharon's idea to get money from the fans.

Let's just hope the boys stick together and give us more Sabbath albums in the time to come.
    I agree, and I'm a huge fan of pretty much all of Ozzy's solo work. It would be very cool if Ozzy just kept making music with Sabbath for the time being. He can do a solo record anytime. I'd much rather hear him with Sabbath. It's so trippy, man: within a few months, we'll actually have new Sabbath music to dig. How cool is that?

Comment

• Its gonna be a good un!!!!

Comment

• Well you can't really hear much, but Ozzy sounds pretty good actually. He did somehow find his old wailing style again (which he hasn't really used since the first two albums)...

I have to say based on that, my anticipation level just raised a bit.

But god that Rubin guy looks like someone escaped from the discovery's moonshine makers show!

Comment

• "Or do you deny, you're responsible, for the victims of the sins you devised!"
          Last edited by Soul Sucker; 03-13-2013, 10:44 PM.
          Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
          Do you think of all the pain from your lies
          Or do you deny, you're responsible
          For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
            Well you can't really hear much, but Ozzy sounds pretty good actually. He did somehow find his old wailing style again (which he hasn't really used since the first two albums)...

But god that Rubin guy looks like someone escaped from the discovery's moonshine makers show!
            Ozzy really sounds great in the video. Very close to his sound during 1969 and 1970.

And yeah, I laughed when I saw Rubin's hair LOL
            Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
            Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
            In the age of reason, how do we survive?
            The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• I think its great, and it speaks to the charector of the band, that they allow Brad Wilk to speak about the project and even be involved in videos like this one. Most bands in the position of a Black Sabbath never let "hired gun" styled musicians even be mentioned for what they do. If a person didn't know different already they would think that Brad is a full member of the group. I think its great that they welcome him that way. He must really have their respect.
              www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Shouldn't Brad be treated as a full-fledged member of the band? I think he should.

Comment

• I've played the video 3 times, there isn't enough there in sound or time to make any kind of judgement for me... like i said, Ozzy's vocal is pretty much all you here and then that "jam" at 1:55 or so is short and unconclusive... I'm confident it's going to be great, I'm not going to drive myself nuts trying to decifer these so called "snippets" (they really aren't), I'll wait for an "official" release of some sort... enjoyed the video though, Ruben is doing exactly what I thought he would, guru the band back to their early greatness...
                  "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                  R. Blackmore

Comment

• It's gonna be released on June 11!! They are taking pre-orders on the official Sabbath site. Here's a link to the news story:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.asp...sitemID=187386

I already pre-ordered my super deluxe version

Comment

• Originally posted by m5150 View Post
                      It's gonna be released on June 11!! They are taking pre-orders on the official Sabbath site. Here's a link to the news story:

50£ is actually cheaper than I though...I would have imagined 100€ for a cash cow like that.

I'll be settling for the Deluxe Edition for 13£

Comment

• Originally posted by m5150 View Post
                        It's gonna be released on June 11!! They are taking pre-orders on the official Sabbath site. Here's a link to the news story:

Same here , it seems the album will be called '13' at the very end !

Comment

• I'm definitly getting the -

Super Deluxe Box Set: a limited-edition 12-inch clamshell box set which contains: deluxe double CD album, 12-inch heavyweight (180g) vinyl album in a gatefold sleeve, exclusive DVD containing "Black Sabbath - The Reunion" documentary, plus five behind-the-scenes videos, download card containing exclusive track by track interview with BLACK SABBATH, "13" exclusive photographic prints and handwritten album lyrics.
                          "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                          R. Blackmore

Comment

• One Deluxe 2 CD package pre-ordered.

Who knows though...might get the super deluxe package too some day...but for now I'll go with this.

Comment

• Fun video, but nothing really jumped out and allowed me to form an opinion, one way or the other. The music was buried behind Ozzy's vocal, so it was hard to evaluate on any genuine level. I thought Ozzy's voice had more of the "whine" quality of Sabotage, as opposed to the deep tonal quality of the first album. Exciting stuff.....fingers crossed.
                              Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• New album date announced on the 13th the same day a new pope is chosen. It's all part of the illuminate conspiracy

Comment

Working...
                                X