Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A launch event?!!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

But I don't have a credit card XP...
    Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
    Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by LouiST View Post
      A launch event?!!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

But I don't have a credit card XP...
      Get one real quick

Comment

• Any updates on the title of the album? Is it going to be changed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
          Notice the big Crusifix behind Iommi...? I can really judge the nbew song from this clip... it's got the vocal so far out front I can't digst the music... but it sounds promising...
          That footage seemed like Ozzy overdubbing vocals over a pre-recorded intrumental, with the camera picking up the sound from the speakers in the control room, so I doubt that will reflect the final mix. I could be wrong though...

Very exciting, probably going to pre-order the super-deluxe version.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZepHead View Post
            Any updates on the title of the album? Is it going to be changed?
            The web site is selling it as "13", so I guess it must be what they are going with. But the cover hasn't been released yet (unless it's that text which looks much like the MOR cover), so I guess it would still be possible to change it.
            My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Sabbath never let us down before.......they're not letting us down now either !!!!!!

Comment

• totally getting great vibes about the project too

Comment

• Originally posted by invisible man View Post
                  That footage seemed like Ozzy overdubbing vocals over a pre-recorded intrumental, with the camera picking up the sound from the speakers in the control room, so I doubt that will reflect the final mix. I could be wrong though...

Very exciting, probably going to pre-order the super-deluxe version.
                  Yea that's what I was thinking... it's hard for me to put the song in any kind of content, you hear his voice in the control room, but the music is mixed down so low in the video you can't really make out much, let's put this way, the final mix will sound 100 times better than this...

As for the album title "13" it's the year not number of songs.
                  "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                  R. Blackmore

Comment

• Well, ended up pre-ordering the Super Deluxe version, even though I have no use for the vinyl version, but I'm a sucker for bonus DVDs and things like that.
                    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post
                      New album cover.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Hmm ... noticed that today is a 13th again ... another announcement.
                      Your paint skills are gr8 :lol:

Comment

• Well, instead of sifting through the posts, went straight to this website's news to straighten it out, and the verdict is in: I'm pre ordering the 2 disc edition right now.
                        "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Well it looks like Rubin is coming with the right attitude.
                          He just wants this album to be able to stand along with the rest of them. If they get there, it'll be ok with me.

Now we didn't get much music, for sure, but it does sound like its got some groove to it, and that makes me want to hear more.
                          Make it happen, please....

Comment

• Originally posted by ZepHead View Post
                            Shouldn't Brad be treated as a full-fledged member of the band? I think he should.
                            I always considered Scott Warren a member of Black Sabbath during the time he played keyboards on the Heaven And Hell reunion tour. I think Brad Wilk is as Black Sabbath as Scott was.

In the mean time, I just filled out my order.
                            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                              I always considered Scott Warren a member of Black Sabbath during the time he played keyboards on the Heaven And Hell reunion tour. I think Brad Wilk is as Black Sabbath as Scott was.

In the mean time, I just filled out my order.
                              I would say that Wilk's contributions to the band are bigger than those of Warren.

Comment

• The last clip of the beginning of the fast-tempo song really grabs, doesn't sound old school, thats for sure. Although it did take a second for me to realize it wasn't another snip from Sabotage thrown in there.
                                Damian
                                Super Moderator
                                Black-Sabbath.com

Comment

Working...
                                X