New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
    I was able to order it with no trouble, but you may be right, especially if you're not the only one getting it.
    SweetSymptom, you're a lucky guy Sabbath will play Australia first, my beautiful girlfriend is Australian so I have a connection there brother!

Maybe I'll try to order again tomorrow, maybe the site is overwhelmed with people ordering.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      SweetSymptom, you're a lucky guy Sabbath will play Australia first, my beautiful girlfriend is Australian so I have a connection there brother!

Maybe I'll try to order again tomorrow, maybe the site is overwhelmed with people ordering.
      I can't wait for them to play here, only just over a month away! That's nice! Where in Australia is she from?

Good idea, it probably has a lot of traffic at the moment.

Comment

I can't wait for them to play here, only just over a month away! That's nice! Where in Australia is she from?

Good idea, it probably has a lot of traffic at the moment.
        I just tried again and now it won't go to the next page, there probably is too much traffic now so I'll try tomorrow first thing when I get up.

She is from Melbourne, Victoria.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

I just tried again and now it won't go to the next page, there probably is too much traffic now so I'll try tomorrow first thing when I get up.

She is from Melbourne, Victoria.
          It should be fine tomorrow once the traffic dies down.

Melbourne is a nice city.

Comment

It should be fine tomorrow once the traffic dies down.

Melbourne is a nice city.
            I think the order went through regardless I just checked my email and there was my order confirmation, saying Black Sabbath Store Order Receipt, I guess it went through.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Purchased the Super Deluxe Box Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

I think the order went through regardless I just checked my email and there was my order confirmation, saying Black Sabbath Store Order Receipt, I guess it went through.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Purchased the Super Deluxe Box Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
              Nice! Glad to hear it went through!

It's gonna be an exciting few months now, waiting for these to drop!

Comment

• I just pre-ordered the Super Extra Bonus Deluxe Mega Pack Box Set as well. Three months to go!
                gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• I think we should be able to expect the single around late April. Probably the same week as the Aussie concert dates. Likely only to play the new single live for that run of shows and for Ozzfest.
                  www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                    I just pre-ordered the Super Extra Bonus Deluxe Mega Pack Box Set as well. Three months to go!

Why you didn't buy the Ultra Super Extra Bonus Deluxe Mega Pack Box Set, now with ultra whitening formula, and zero calories? You could be getting so much more...
                    The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• I'm amazed how similar to Sabotage the new clips sound! Just from 20 seconds of audio, you can already tell that there is more attitude in their playing on this album than there was on TDYK.
                      Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
                      Do you think of all the pain from your lies
                      Or do you deny, you're responsible
                      For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

• Originally posted by Soul Sucker View Post
                        I'm amazed how similar to Sabotage the new clips sound! Just from 20 seconds of audio, .
                        I thought the same thing... The short clip of Ozzy singing and the clip of the really up tempo song are very Sabotage-ish.

And I would take that anyday!!
                        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Im going to wait and see what kind of deal i can get at Best Buy. We will probably hear a new single april 13th before the april 20th gig.

Comment

• Aw fuck. They don't ship to my miserable third world country. Gonna have to wait! :/
                            The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
                              Im going to wait and see what kind of deal i can get at Best Buy. We will probably hear a new single april 13th before the april 20th gig.
                              I agree with this completely. The new single i think will drop on April 13th.
                              Religion won't save me
                              The damage is done
                              The future has ended
                              Before it's begun
                              - Damaged Soul - Black Sabbath

Comment

• Originally posted by Drago View Post
                                I agree with this completely. The new single i think will drop on April 13th.
                                I think you could be onto something there. Something seems to have happened on the 13th of every month so far. Brilliant marketing. So I await April 13th. And see whatever that may bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X