• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That riff at 2:20...My god, Tony you have done it again
    Try your hardest, you'll still be a loser
    The world will still be turning when you're gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconosphere View Post
      I think you could be onto something there. Something seems to have happened on the 13th of every month so far. Brilliant marketing. So I await April 13th. And see whatever that may bring.
      If their thing is that something happens on the 13th every month, isn't it kinda weird that the release is June 11..?
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
        If their thing is that something happens on the 13th every month, isn't it kinda weird that the release is June 11..?
        Same feeling here. They probably still have no idea about the final album title.
        Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
        Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
        In the age of reason, how do we survive?
        The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• See my press release post. Good news for Canadian fans around Toronto

Comment

• Oh yeah! Superhyperdeluxe box pre-ordered. Waiting moved to a new level!

Comment

In America all release days are on a Tuesday so they have no control over the 13th unless they wait for a month where the 13th falls on a Tuesday but they have released something about the album now on February 13th and March 13th. It is just a guess.
              Religion won't save me
              The damage is done
              The future has ended
              Before it's begun
              - Damaged Soul - Black Sabbath

Comment

• Originally posted by Drago View Post
                In America all release days are on a Tuesday.
                Really? Is it impossible to release an album any day you want? (unless you're true indie/punk, ofcourse) That sound kinda nazi...
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drago View Post
                  In America all release days are on a Tuesday so they have no control over the 13th unless they wait for a month where the 13th falls on a Tuesday but they have released something about the album now on February 13th and March 13th. It is just a guess.
                  I believe it's being released on the 10th in the UK, they're usually released on a Monday here.
                  My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• I ordered the super deluxe mega fanboy set. Main reason was that IF this album is great I want to have everything related to it and I do not want to have to buy something twice (well technically I did as it includes the CD and vinyl, but you get my point). The problem though is that if it sucks I'll have to punch someone... Still I have to say, partly because of the EUR/SEK ratio being on my side, it wasn't THAT expensive for a super deluxe set. I'll still get pissed if it turns out to be wasted money though :D

Really? Is it impossible to release an album any day you want? (unless you're true indie/punk, ofcourse) That sound kinda nazi...
                    Yes it is impossible, there was a guy who released an album on a monday, he ended up in Guantanamo Bay and no one has heard from him since.
                    Last edited by Josef_K; 03-14-2013, 12:37 PM.
                    "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
                    -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
                    - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
                    http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

• Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
                      Yes it is impossible, there was a guy who released an album on a monday, he ended up in Guantanamo Bay and no one has heard from him since.
                      The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

It is crazy but that is the way it works. Once in a while a band that is expected to generate to move a million copies in a week gets to release on a Friday but that rarely ever happens. Every Tuesday is release day here in America. Dictated probably by the charts and the major record companies.
                        Religion won't save me
                        The damage is done
                        The future has ended
                        Before it's begun
                        - Damaged Soul - Black Sabbath

Comment

• I haven't ordered my deluxe box set, but I will be soon :D
                          7/22/04 - Nashville,TN
                          9/2/05 - Charlotte,NC
                          5/18/07 - Baltimore, MD
                          8/16/08 - Pittsburgh,PA

Comment

• Originally posted by Icy Sun View Post
                            I got this message too. Did you try again?
                            No I didn't want to get charged twice - in the event it actually went through the first time. I filled out a customer service form though and they sent me an email suggesting I try a different computer or different browser.
                            I was trying to use PayPal BTW - you?
                            In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

The reunion was announced on the 11th so that could be why they have chosen a release date on the 11th

Comment

• Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
                                No I didn't want to get charged twice - in the event it actually went through the first time. I filled out a customer service form though and they sent me an email suggesting I try a different computer or different browser.
                                I was trying to use PayPal BTW - you?
                                I got the response after emailing them too. I just tried it again with the same computer and not having any settings different (cookies, firewall), and it went through fine. So I just pre-ordered the 2 CD Deluxe version.
                                Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

Working...
                                X