No announcement yet.

New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict the album will sell well for the same reason country acts do. Considering who's been waiting the longest for this album, I'm talking about the baby boomers. They aren't that good at downloading illegally and will show up in the stores. probably wearing their faded and slightly small vintage Sabbath shirts.
    Last edited by OZZYIRONMAN; 03-14-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
      Gave in and ordered the box. The shipping is a killer, but I've no doubt it'll be worth it, and I wanted that dvd.
      How much was shipping to Australia??

Comment

• As much as I want to hear snippets of the songs, I made a conscientious decision to not hear a single bit of the album until it is released, like those who have mentioned before me. It's going to be really hard.
        "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• BTW does anyone has ideas whether your name in the pre-order will be related to winning the tickets? (I don't think I'll win though)

PS. Well don't mind my post... just pretend this post doesn't exist....
          Last edited by LouiST; 03-15-2013, 08:39 AM.
          Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
          Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
          In the age of reason, how do we survive?
          The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
            As much as I want to hear snippets of the songs, I made a conscientious decision to not hear a single bit of the album until it is released, like those who have mentioned before me. It's going to be really hard.
            Especially when the single hits radio in advance. I work in the industry and ill have the entire album as a digital file probably 3 weeks before it hits stores. But I'm gonna try my best to not listen, I want to hear it in its entirety the same time everyone else does.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Look what's already a top seller at Maple Music...

Comment

• One 2CD-edition pre-ordered. I was thinking about getting the super-deluxe edition, but with shipping and customs the prize would've tripled... I'll just hope the DVD'll be released on it's own in the future (don't count on it, though...).
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• i order big deluxe box! 13 going to have lots of great music

Comment

• Deluxe box ordered

Comment

• Originally posted by Icy Sun View Post
                    I got the response after emailing them too. I just tried it again with the same computer and not having any settings different (cookies, firewall), and it went through fine. So I just pre-ordered the 2 CD Deluxe version.
                    Everything went through the second time. Ordered the deluxe CD. All I want is the extra audio - not all the other stuff!

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                    Look what's already a top seller at Maple Music...
                    I've never even heard of any of the other artists on that list!
                    Are they that obscure, or am I that out of touch?
                    In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

• I ordered the super deluxe set.

I wonder if the 2CD deluxe edition will be packaged like the 2009-11 deluxe edition remasters were. With the silver banner at the bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
                        I've never even heard of any of the other artists on that list!
                        Are they that obscure, or am I that out of touch?
                        Its Canadian music

Comment

• Sabbaths first album since 78 they should go big with it. I love the hype surrounding this album. I will be getting it the day it comes out. I only wish it came out 10 or 20 years ago when everybody was younger and healthier.
                          Last edited by scorpio 2000; 03-15-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drei View Post
                            How much was shipping to Australia??
                            Almost as much as the set itself, but I looked at the other stores and it seems the box costs the same regardless of cheaper shipping etc. That helped justify the shipping cost a little, because it can only be sent via express delivery 'due to its size'.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                              Deluxe box ordered
                              That's on my wishlist right now

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

when everybody was younger and healthier
                              Speak for yourself, hahahhahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Any thoughts on what the album artwork would be like ?
                                I got this feeling that if the album title is indeed '13' , the artwork will be something very plain and simple , Black cover with the band logo and the number in black engraved on the sleeve , something close to AC/DC 'Black in black' and the black album by Metallica artworks.

I'm really fine with '13' its quite simple in a classy way , not very original , but resonates well with Sabbath's name and legacy ! '13' would be easier for marketing the new album as well , would definitely sounds more accessible and catchy to more broad and casual rock/metal fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X