No announcement yet.

New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I'm thinking it would be cool if it was just a plain black cover with the Black Sabbath logo and the number 13 embossed on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
      Yeah I'm thinking it would be cool if it was just a plain black cover with the Black Sabbath logo and the number 13 embossed on it.
      Wouldn't that look too much like Master of Reality?
      Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
      Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
      In the age of reason, how do we survive?
      The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
        Yeah I'm thinking it would be cool if it was just a plain black cover with the Black Sabbath logo and the number 13 embossed on it.
        That would be boring... I hope they put some effort into the album artwork.
        Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
        Do you think of all the pain from your lies
        Or do you deny, you're responsible
        For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

• Originally posted by Soul Sucker View Post

And no monsters or blood

Comment

• Originally posted by Soul Sucker View Post
            I have to agree. I have no problem with simple artwork, but as sad they've do it before.

Some nice art piece would be nice, something that would also tie up with some track on the album...I also would have no problem having a monster of sorts on the cover either....maybe not quite as brutal and extreme as The Devil You Know..

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
              I have to agree. I have no problem with simple artwork, but as sad they've do it before.

Some nice art piece would be nice, something that would also tie up with some track on the album...I also would have no problem having a monster of sorts on the cover either....maybe not quite as brutal and extreme as The Devil You Know..
              I agree. Could be a monster without too much details.
              Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
              Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
              In the age of reason, how do we survive?
              The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                Its Canadian music
                Oh that explains it. Wait a minute... Black Sabbath's Canadian?
                In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
                  Oh that explains it. Wait a minute... Black Sabbath's Canadian?
                  The illustrious "Never Say Die" is Canadian. Have a look at the liner notes.
                  Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

• I just ordered the super deluxe box set, 70 euros including express delivery, I hope it will be worth it. I'm sure there will be some cool artwork, the vinyl edition could benefit from a good cover, something like the first album or sbs, no monsters please.

Comment

• For those who pre-ordered, is the money taken out immediately or taken out nearer the time of release? I'd like to preorder the deluxe but I'm not payed till next month. cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by LouiST View Post
                        Wouldn't that look too much like Master of Reality?
                        Yes ! my assumption is based on the album being named '13' ! its really hard to put any classy artwork with such a number ( unless its really worked out classy artwork ) , if the album is called anything else , I think they will go with some sort of artwork , but anyway I don't expect something visually offensive or striking like 'The Devil you know' or 'Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' , will keep my fingers crossed they pay a lot of attention to the artwork as much as they did to the music on the album !

Comment

• Originally posted by joebrice1992 View Post
                          For those who pre ordered, is the money taken out immediately or taken out nearer the time of release? I'd like to pre order the deluxe but I'm not payed till next month. cheers
                          I have the email confirmation for pre order, but my bank has not officially recognize the order on the statements. In which case, I'm sure it's okay for you to go on ahead and order it. Won't be on there for a while.
                          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                            I have the email confirmation for pre order, but my bank has not officially recognize the order on the statements. In which case, I'm sure it's okay for you to go on ahead and order it. Won't be on there for a while.
                            Thanks a lot buddy, will go ahead with the preorder :D

Comment

• Originally posted by joebrice1992 View Post
                              Thanks a lot buddy, will go ahead with the preorder :D
                              The payment is going through on my VISA card now, so you will be charged straight away.
                              My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                                The payment is going through on my VISA card now, so you will be charged straight away.
                                I have ordered and the payment hasn't been taken yet, hope it doesn't fingers crossed, or i'll have some nasty overdraft fees

Comment

Working...
                                X