No announcement yet.

New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have one thing to be grateful for, the original Sabbath minus Bill Ward getting back together and releasing a new album, we thought we'd never see or get to hear. I am grateful for that and have been waiting for this album for the longest.

The great Led Zeppelin got together for one concert reunion and never gave us fans the pleasure of hearing a new album with new material, which would've been historical with the late John Bonham's son on the drumming stool, filling in for his dad.

And here we have people complaining about the 27 second snippet, I for one am very grateful that Ozzy, Tony, and Geezer thought about us loyal fans enough to get together for possibly one last time and release a gem of an album.

God bless Ozzy, Tony, Geezer, Bill Ward, Brad Wilk, and GOD BLESS BLACK SABBATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
      That 27 sec clip wouldn't be out of place on a new ozzy album.

Hole in the sky sounding, jeez?!!

After 35 year we get a poor mans hole in the sky??
      put a sock in it. It's getting annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by BunnyPink View Post
        I just creamed my pants listening to the song snippet and seeing the cover. It's been so long waiting 30+ years for new Ozzy Sabbath. No complaints here, no crapping on anything.
        Sabbath can release an album of farts sounds with cow poop as artwork and I would still buy it, live it, and love it!
        You and me both sister!
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

You and me both sister!
          Me three!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
            Am I not allowed a opinion sir?

Ozzy iron man- if you enjoyed black rain/ the devil you know/ scream/ I'm going through changes with Kelly osbourne then I'm sure your gonna dig the new album going off that 30 sec clip lol.
            Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 04-05-2013, 09:04 PM.
            Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Agreed! Seems as if some are just trying to get under people's skin.
              www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• the vocal is not auto-tuned. Jeez can people just talk about something they know at least? It's getting silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                  Agreed! Seems as if some are just trying to get under people's skin.
                  Not at all, you enjoy the album for a few weeks then not listen to it again, and I'll continue listening to any of their first 6 over and over for the next 35 years.

Comment

Am I not allowed a opinion sir?

Ozzy iron man- if you enjoyed black rain/ the devil you know/ scream/ I'm going through changes with Kelly osbourne then I'm sure your gonna dig the new album going off that 30 sec clip lol.
                    Did i say i liked the Kelly Osbourne song?

Comment

Did i say i liked the Kelly Osbourne song?
                      Yes you said it's what got you into sabbath

Comment

Yes you said it's what got you into sabbath
                        Why come on here and start wars? Aren't we all on this forum for one thing and one thing only? The love of Sabbath!

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          Why come on here and start wars? Aren't we all on this forum for one thing and one thing only? The love of Sabbath!
                          Just having a laugh,we're all here for the sab. I apologise if anyone took offence.

Comment

Just having a laugh,we're all here for the sab. I apologise if anyone took offence.
                            No offense taken my British brother, have a good night.

Comment

• Spiralarchitectx1.....x2 on the stuff a sock in it.

Halkbi, I didn't misunderstand your post or your point. My point is this: I wasn't referring to you, but I would encourage people in general to learn to appreciate what is happening here. Black Sabbath is releasing a new album with Ozzy Osbourne, and this was something we never expected or thought would happen. So, let's try and be a little grateful for this opportunity. Not everything in this world is perfect. We all learn to live with imperfections, and people need to learn to FEEL the music instead of analyzing every aspect of it to death. How could anyone enjoy music when it is approached that way?

As goofy as it is, the guy/ gal above who said he/ she would be happy with an album of Sabbath farts has the right idea. He/ she clearly understands the bigger picture and how lucky we are. Judgement should be passed when the album has been heard, not when a six word vocal excerpt from Ozzy has been dissected ad nauseum.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by BunnyPink View Post
                              I just creamed my pants listening to the song snippet and seeing the cover. It's been so long waiting 30+ years for new Ozzy Sabbath. No complaints here, no crapping on anything.
                              Sabbath can release an album of farts sounds with cow poop as artwork and I would still buy it, live it, and love it!
                              Amen!!!!

But those farts better not be auto-tuned; farts are best heard raw.
                              Last edited by Now in Darkness; 04-05-2013, 11:42 PM.
                              Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Not at all, you enjoy the album for a few weeks then not listen to it again, and I'll continue listening to any of their first 6 over and over for the next 35 years.
                                Trust me when I say NO album that Ozzy has ever sang on was played for a few weeks and then not listened to again in my playlist! I'm 33 first got into Ozzy and Sabbath when I was 13. That's 20 years. 20 years I have waited for this album. I STILL listen to never say die and try to understand why some dislike it so much.

So while you are sitting around years later still listening to the first 6 albums like you mentioned, rest assured I AM still listening to all 9!!!
                                Last edited by axeman_12656; 04-05-2013, 11:09 PM.
                                www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X