No announcement yet.

New Album Called "13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First at all... Hi to everybody! Brothers in Mind. Black Sabbath 4 life.

I can't wait for the new one. Jimmy Bower for Drums!

Comment

• Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
      No, they most likely want it to be as mediocre as possible.

But the usual mantra about a new album is "I think it's the best we've done so far". To be fair, it would be pretty odd for artists to say that "this lp doesn't really live up to it's predecessors, but I hope you people still buy it".
      My enthusiasm for the new material goes way back around 2 years ago , EVEN before the Reunion was even announced , Tony was quote that he is really inspired and is down writing riffs like a madman ! he also said he doesn't usual say this , but the stuff are REALLY good , I've never heard him say so before , he sounded really on fire ! then when the band announced the reunion , both Ozzy and Geezer said that they were blown away with the material Tony came up with , bottom line , Tony's material were so freakin good that the other guys felt it would be just insane not to work on such quality material together ! it was the main catalyst for the whole project right from the beginning , Ozzy in particular was always worried about the new songs not living up to the legacy or the old classics , but I guess when heard Tony's ideas he knew it was the right time for one final ride ! the album will KILL !

Comment

• I suddenly think of one thing: is there any chance they would use stuff made during Heaven and Hell?
        Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
        Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
        In the age of reason, how do we survive?
        The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by LouiST View Post
          I suddenly think of one thing: is there any chance they would use stuff made during Heaven and Hell?
          I don't think so , its never their mold , Iommi always skips most of his past ideas and just start on new ones from zero , one thing for sure , some of those riffs and music on the new album would had definitely ended up on H&H's next album.

Comment

• Yeah, I always thought that Jimmy Bower had this early Ward/Bonham style to his playing. But I'm sure Brad Wilk will do a fine job.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaniArrow View Post
              It's 'cause they got about 40.000 bucks to make the album, would be 10.000 per member, but since Bill's not in, it's 13...
              If that's a true figure the label is going to make a killing! I wonder what kind of royalty they are getting. I'd be surprised if 40k is all they got for the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                Or maybe "One Down, Three To Go"
                To me that title makes it sound like someone is getting rid of all the original members of Sabbath one by one until no one is left. haha

Comment

• I thought it was "14" as in 1/4 of band missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post

They look terrible.
                    Geezer looks pretty good for his age. Tony and Ozzy are looking a bit rough.

Comment

Tony looked wonderful a year ago. I don't even think its his face, it looks like the wig making a difference.
                      Yeah, Tony's hair definitely gives off an unnatural quality to his appearance. Other than his hair. He looks alright. Ozzy's problem is his entire face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
                        To me that title makes it sound like someone is getting rid of all the original members of Sabbath one by one until no one is left. haha
                        Yeah, it's like 1985 all over again...

Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
                        Geezer looks pretty good for his age. Tony and Ozzy are looking a bit rough.
                        Geezer've always looked good in his olden days (younger too, ofcourse). He's always been the one to carry himself with the most dignity, IMO

Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post
                        Tony looked wonderful a year ago. I don't even think its his face, it looks like the wig making a difference.
                        Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
                        Yeah, Tony's hair definitely gives off an unnatural quality to his appearance. Other than his hair. He looks alright. Ozzy's problem is his entire face.
                        I actually don't think it's a wig. If he chose to wear a wig, i'd imagine the hair would be longer and thicker. But appearing as he truely is, shows more grace and dignity than faking it.
                        Ozzy just looks like he's done since the early 90's..
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

They look terrible.
                          First off , they are all in their mid sixties. Secondly, Iommi is going through a cancer battle and Ozzy abused himself for years . What you said is ridiculous. They look good for their age. Maybe they would look better to you if Ward was in the picture. Its not their fault Bill didnt keep up on his skills.
                          Last edited by scorpio 2000; 01-17-2013, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                            I actually don't think it's a wig. If he chose to wear a wig, i'd imagine the hair would be longer and thicker. But appearing as he truely is, shows more grace and dignity than faking it.
                            Ozzy just looks like he's done since the early 90's..
                            IMO Tony 's hair looks like he's just had a bath and the hair is still wet haha
                            Last edited by LouiST; 01-18-2013, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Wig it's not. I do believe it's his real hair and that's why it looks bit rough...cancer for fuck's sake! Who the hell cares about his looks...the man's been through a lot.

Ozzy on the otherhand does look bit...well...horrible, but a lot of that has to do with the way the pic is taken (not a very good photographer at all) and he also looks stoned. Geezer still looks the same as he's looked for the past 10 years.

Well this doesn't look too good...Vocal effects controls are at the max...Robo-Ozzy's back? (Not that he ever really went anywhere)

Last edited by Charger; 01-18-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                                Well this doesn't look too good...Vocal effects controls are at the max...Robo-Ozzy's back? (Not that he ever really went anywhere)

What do these "440" mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X