Tour dates announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour dates announced!

Um...Just in case anyone was wondering...

DATE CITY VENUE
    +Thu- Jul 25 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
    +Sat-Jul 27 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center
    <Mon-Jul 29 Tampa, FL Live Nation Amphitheatre
    +Wed-Jul 31 W. Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre
    ~Fri-Aug 02 Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live
    *Sun-Aug 04 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
    +Tue-Aug 06 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
    +Thu-Aug 08 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
    +Sat-Aug 10 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
    ^Mon-Aug 12 Boston, MA Comcast Center
    *Wed-Aug 14 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
    +Fri Aug 16 Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
    +Sun-Aug 18 Indianapolis, IN Klipsch Music Center
    +Thu-Aug 22 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
    *Sat-Aug 24 Seattle, WA Gorge Amphitheatre
    +Mon-Aug 26 San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre at Mountain View
    +Wed-Aug 28 Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
    +Fri-Aug 30 Phoenix, AZ US Airways Center
    +Sun-Sep 01 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena
    *Tue-Sep 03 Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles Sports Arena

Great news! I'll be at the Phoenix show on 8-30-13, two days prior to birthday #43, and during Labor Day weekend to boot! Couldn't ask for a better birthday wish! Actually...I lie. I wish it was BLACK SABBATH instead of 3/4 of Black Sabbath, but I digress. Truthfully, I still wouldn't miss it for the world! I hope to meet some BSO members at the show. Thanks for the update BSO!

Comment

I am so glad that they have announced a Vancouver show!! Been waiting all year(and longer) for this! Thanks for the heads up DioSab and Ron Paul.
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

I'm so glad that they've got a day off between dates, hopefully that's not too taxing on Tony and that it helps Ozzy rest his voice.

Comment

So stoked to finally see the band. Gonna do my best to get the best tickets I can get.

Comment

I'll be in Phoenix as well. Glad I'll be able to see them for likely the last time.

Comment

I am surprised they are playing Austin instead of San Antonio, since SA has a bigger arena (The AT&T Center) and I have seen Sabbath about ten times in SA, but I don't remember them ever playing in Austin.

I ain't complaining though -- I live in Austin, never dreamned they would come right to my backyard! The Frank Erwin Center is a quality venue with great acoustics, and Austin is a legendary music town.

I better jump on my tickets with only two dates in Texas -- the enormous metal crowds in Dallas and San Antonio are going to flood Austin and houston!

Comment

Boo! My city's not on the list and I can't afford a road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by lcollier View Post
                  I am surprised they are playing Austin instead of San Antonio, since SA has a bigger arena (The AT&T Center) and I have seen Sabbath about ten times in SA, but I don't remember them ever playing in Austin.

I ain't complaining though -- I live in Austin, never dreamned they would come right to my backyard! The Frank Erwin Center is a quality venue with great acoustics, and Austin is a legendary music town.

I better jump on my tickets with only two dates in Texas -- the enormous metal crowds in Dallas and San Antonio are going to flood Austin and houston!
                  ... and a happy fan from Corpus Christi, TX will be there too!

Comment

Ahh it's great that they added tour dates... still, I wish Montreal/Ottawa/Quebec would have been picked :p Oh well, maybe next time!

Comment

Hello all sorry I have been gone for so long and I will be at the Indy show. This can't be the entire tour for North America. During the fall I feel more dates will be added. Also with the annoucement of Ozzy returing to dope and booze will that effect this tour? A wasted Ozzy will wreck this reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckyfan View Post
                        Hello all sorry I have been gone for so long and I will be at the Indy show. This can't be the entire tour for North America. During the fall I feel more dates will be added. Also with the annoucement of Ozzy returing to dope and booze will that effect this tour? A wasted Ozzy will wreck this reunion.
                        I'll be in Indy also kentuckyfan. I'm from Pikeville myself. Go Big Blue!! BBN is everywhere.
                        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckyfan View Post
                          Also with the annoucement of Ozzy returing to dope and booze will that effect this tour? A wasted Ozzy will wreck this reunion.
                          Ozzy announced his relapse after he'd already stopped using so it won't affect the tour unless he relapses again. And the shows they did last year were wasted Ozzy and those went over fairly well so I'm not sure how much it matters anyway.

Comment

...My lucky day today, lucky '13' perhaps? This morning I won a pair of tickets-by default, no less-to the show BEFORE they go on sale on Sat. 5-4-13 for the Phoenix date on 8-30-13. I played a game entitled "What The F**k is Ozzy saying?" The two callers guessed the wrong answers which left only one answer, something regarding the TERRIBLE 'Osbournes' show. A big THANK YOU AND SHOUT OUT to 'Shmonty and Conklin', the morning show crew at 93.3 KDKB in Mesa, AZ. Tune in to their show if you're in the area. Thanks BSO, great work on the site!

Comment

Originally posted by A Sabbath Historian View Post
                              ...My lucky day today, lucky '13' perhaps? This morning I won a pair of tickets-by default, no less-to the show BEFORE they go on sale on Sat. 5-4-13 for the Phoenix date on 8-30-13. I played a game entitled "What The F**k is Ozzy saying?" The two callers guessed the wrong answers which left only one answer, something regarding the TERRIBLE 'Osbournes' show. A big THANK YOU AND SHOUT OUT to 'Shmonty and Conklin', the morning show crew at 93.3 KDKB in Mesa, AZ. Tune in to their show if you're in the area. Thanks BSO, great work on the site!
                              Awesome! Good to see one of our own getting taken care of. Enjoy!
                              www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Working...
                              X