X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 being streamed on iTunes - official

I want to listen but Im trying not to

Hurry up Friday the 7th

I'm with you man. I'm trying to hold off as well.

Comment

Why not listen?!

Comment

a mate nad myself are going to JB on the day its released, this is a special occasion and to be honest, Id rather listen to the tracks in my own time

the wait is terrible though

Comment

HOLY S@@T It's better than I could've imagined. I'll admit I was afraid to the listen to the album. What if it was just OK? Then I would have nothing left to look forward to. Never did I expect these guys in there 60's to deliver an album this good!! The studio version of Loner is un-godly!! There's something for everyone on this album. If you can't find a song to like on this album then your ear pussies must have dried out. Black Sabbath is back!!!

Comment

I don't how you're waiting it out, Berserker, that's some iron will power and restraint there!!!

I jumped in as soon as I could, I feel fantastic right now.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtuaMuser View Post
              I don't how you're waiting it out, Berserker, that's some iron will power and restraint there!!!

I jumped in as soon as I could, I feel fantastic right now.
              I don't have iTunes and I don't plan on downloading it. That's my strategy. Hopefully my JB has it late Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                I don't have iTunes and I don't plan on downloading it. That's my strategy. Hopefully my JB has it late Thursday!
                Yes I am hoping JB does break street date and place it on the shelves Thursday night

Still! at least the bonus tracks will be new to me when I pick up my copy on Friday got 3 more songs to look forward to and hopefully the Utopia store will order the US Best Buy version next week, then I will have Naivete in Black

Comment

Sounds unbelievably great I ain't disappointed at all :D

Comment

WOW !!! I mean..... just WOW !!!!! I didn't expect that fellas !! Glory to Mr Iommi and Black Sabbath !!!! Can't wait to take my vinyl and enjoy the album with good friends and sweet-sweeeeet leaf !!!
                    Praise The Lords Of This World !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X