Super Deluxe Box Set SHIPPED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Deluxe Box Set SHIPPED

Just got an email from the Black Sabbath store that the super deluxe box set I ordered shipped out today, via UPS. ETA June 5th-12.
    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

WOW! I'm in the US too. I have yet to get the email. Via UPS, it should be here by Friday! HELL YES!
    ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Really? Wow, if my super deluxe set could arrive before this weekend as well that would be incredible. For some dumb reason I planned to go abroad for two weeks this monday... so I won't be able to listen to my vinyl copy until the end of June :(
      "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
      -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
      - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
      http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Nevermind, just got my email! I think I'm in for a really good weekend!
        ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

iIII GOT THE EMAIL, AWWWWYEAAHHHDAWG!
          alas fellow sycophants of sabbath black, our oasis is in birth!!!

Comment

Haven't gotten a email yet, but it might be possible it will never come.
            I hope it won't arrive on saturday or sunday as I'm away next weekend. Friday would be great!

Comment

Got the email as well, and I'm showing a pending payment on my account. I wonder if they just prepped it for shipping, and it's really "delayed" to match the June 11 date?
              These times are heavy / And you're all alone / The battle's over, but the war goes on / Politics, religion, love of money too / It's what the world was built for / But not for me and you, oh yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo9286 View Post
                Got the email as well, and I'm showing a pending payment on my account. I wonder if they just prepped it for shipping, and it's really "delayed" to match the June 11 date?
                Are you in the US? They took the money from me the instant I ordered it. I've been $78 lighter since April.

Comment

Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                  Are you in the US? They took the money from me the instant I ordered it. I've been $78 lighter since April.
                  Yes. I went through Amazon payments though, so all I had was your standard $1 charge in April and then the full charge once shipped.
                  These times are heavy / And you're all alone / The battle's over, but the war goes on / Politics, religion, love of money too / It's what the world was built for / But not for me and you, oh yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo9286 View Post
                    Yes. I went through Amazon payments though, so all I had was your standard $1 charge in April and then the full charge once shipped.
                    Well, if Amazon is handling it, you may not get it until the 13th. They typically don't ship out until actual release date.

Comment

Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                      Well, if Amazon is handling it, you may not get it until the 13th. They typically don't ship out until actual release date.
                      They just handle payments, not shipping (IIRC). I have the same shipping range as everyone else in the thread--5th through 12th.

Comment

They took my money immediately upon ordering as well. Although it is certainly possible that they have printed the shipping labels and are waiting until later to actually ship the packages out. Currently UPS tracking doesn't show any scans, will be more evident later tonight/tomorrow if this is the case.
                        gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                          They took my money immediately upon ordering as well. Although it is certainly possible that they have printed the shipping labels and are waiting until later to actually ship the packages out. Currently UPS tracking doesn't show any scans, will be more evident later tonight/tomorrow if this is the case.
                          Yup. And that's my fear, in all honesty.

Comment

Got my email now as well :D I'm so happy!
                            "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
                            -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
                            - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
                            http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
                              Got my email now as well :D I'm so happy!
                              I ordered from the Sabbath web store as well but haven't received any mail notifications yet ! apparently they're shipping the U.S sets now cause it will probably take more time to be delivered by the time of the album release ! mine will be shipped to a mail address in the U.K

Comment

Working...
                              X