X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a link about his old wine bar.
    http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2...h-6-jobs-lost/

Comment

That's Louis crying on Am I Going Insane also.
      In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

Thelma is beautiful, I never saw pictures of her before.
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 06-10-2013, 07:38 PM.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Did you read the clip about the wine bar? It said that Ozzy was in the "Wizard of Oz pop group". HAAAAA!
          "I've seen the future and I've left it behind"

Comment

Classy lady I must say! love her smile

Comment

Wow, those are some great photos. What a seriously beautiful family. There's something about looking at pictures from back then that seem so authentic. As nice as our 20 megapixel, 1080p cameras look these days, it all seems so sterile.
              ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Indeed. I think we sorta take pics for granted now. You can shoot a thousand pictures, have them in huge sizes on our drives, and probably choose a few to print. Back then you had to consider the prize of the film and developing. It is so easy these days.

cheers
                The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by David86 View Post
                  Indeed. I think we sorta take pics for granted now. You can shoot a thousand pictures, have them in huge sizes on our drives, and probably choose a few to print. Back then you had to consider the prize of the film and developing. It is so easy these days.

cheers
                  My sister is young enough that she doesn't remember a time before digital cameras. When I see her snapping a pic of herself or her surroundings every 30 seconds sometimes I tell her that when I was a kid you could take just twenty pictures at a time, taking each one cost money and you had to pay someone and wait an hour to see what they looked like. She just can't comprehend it.

Comment

Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
                    My sister is young enough that she doesn't remember a time before digital cameras. When I see her snapping a pic of herself or her surroundings every 30 seconds sometimes I tell her that when I was a kid you could take just twenty pictures at a time, taking each one cost money and you had to pay someone and wait an hour to see what they looked like. She just can't comprehend it.
                    Try explaining to her what life was like before the internet...
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Here is an out-take from the Diary of a Madman cover shoot. That's Louis on the cover, and most likely, it is Thelma on the back cover dressed as "Madman Ozzy", slumped over the table.

http://www.ultimaterhoads.com/downlo...3423&mode=view
                      Last edited by tojoro; 06-11-2013, 07:56 AM. Reason: image didn't post right, providing link

Comment

I think Ozzy and Thelma split before Diary Of A Madman... so I doubt that's Thelm on the back cover... did you mean Jessica? I remember Ozzy referring to Thelma in an interview back in the 70's as "my private Princess Thelma..." Ozzy's doing good, Tony's been married 4 times! Geez I think just once and still...
                        "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                        R. Blackmore

Comment

As I understand it, Thelma made the costumes Ozzy wore for the shoot. That appears to be her in the photo of the link I posted above. Ozzy, Thelma and the kids were living together in Staffordshire during Diary's making, while Sharon was a 'bit on the side'. Apparently, Randy had to act as though Sharon was with him if and when Thelma came by Ridge Farm Studios.

Comment

Originally posted by tojoro View Post
                            As I understand it, Thelma made the costumes Ozzy wore for the shoot. That appears to be her in the photo of the link I posted above. Ozzy, Thelma and the kids were living together in Staffordshire during Diary's making, while Sharon was a 'bit on the side'. Apparently, Randy had to act as though Sharon was with him if and when Thelma came by Ridge Farm Studios.
                            Ahh, I didn't know that... so Sharon was stil just playing the "manager" part... hmm... thx.
                            "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                            R. Blackmore

Comment

Thelma Riley

Thelma Riley is a school teacher. Ozzy however is estranged from her and his daughter from that marriage.

Comment

Great pictures rollerjoint.
                                Thanks very much.
                                Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X