No announcement yet.

Ozzy's First Wife & Children...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thelma was a beautiful lady, talk about "trading down" haha.

Comment

she was a looker for sure but i think life with ozzy wernt easy and he even admitted he let her and the kids down badly. some great pictures posted on here and i think ozzy looked cool as fuck in the 70s.

Comment

Sharon Osbourne is a beautiful lady as well, Ozzy sure could pick 'em.
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 10-21-2014, 11:26 AM.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
          I tell her that when I was a kid you could take just twenty pictures at a time, taking each one cost money and you had to pay someone and wait an hour to see what they looked like. She just can't comprehend it.
          When I was a kid we didn't have 1 hour photo. (We also had weird phones with 'dials' on them!)
          In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
            Thelma was a beautiful lady, talk about "trading down" haha.
            You ain't kiddin! Thelma was smoken hot back then where as when Ozzy hooked up with Sharon, Sharon used to be fat.

Comment

I met Sharon in 1992, not only was she indeed fat, she also wasn't very fashionable, she was wearing a very matronly looking dress. Her hair was frumpy. She changed drastically sometime between then and the Osbourne's tv show ten years later.
              Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
                (We also had weird phones with 'dials' on them!)
                Made out of Bakelite, and people didn't actually own their telephones, you payed an extra "rent" fee to have it in your house. You could pay a little more and get a phone in the color you liked, otherwise it was black. And there was only one telephone company in the US, and Ma Bell owned your ass...if you didn't like it, no phone for you!

And even more fun, where I lived growing up our town was on a party line, and there were a couple of old widows that liked to hang out on the line and snoop on everyone's conversations.

And it snowed all the damn time, and hills only went one-way: up.
                gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

I saw a picture of Thelma recently. She hit the wall hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                    Made out of Bakelite, and people didn't actually own their telephones, you payed an extra "rent" fee to have it in your house. You could pay a little more and get a phone in the color you liked, otherwise it was black. And there was only one telephone company in the US, and Ma Bell owned your ass...if you didn't like it, no phone for you!

And even more fun, where I lived growing up our town was on a party line, and there were a couple of old widows that liked to hang out on the line and snoop on everyone's conversations.

And it snowed all the damn time, and hills only went one-way: up.
                    Ah yes, party lines... Ours was two rings. These kids nowadays, they got no idea how to party!
                    In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

I don't know Ozzy bagged Thelma but i'm happy for him. The kids are cute too! Thelma might look rough now but she doesn't have the benifit of plastic surgery the way Sharon and Ozzy does.

Comment

Here she is, recently
                        Osbourne.jpg
                        "...live for today, tomorrow never comes..."

Comment

Originally posted by Master of Insanity View Post
                          Here she is, recently Osbourne.jpg
                          Who let the dogs out?

Comment

Originally posted by Master of Insanity View Post
                            Here she is, recently
                            That's not her.

Comment

Yep, that isn't her. She still goes by the name Osbourne and was never a school teacher. She is the director of a property and investment company in Harborne Birmingham.

Comment

My apologies. That's what I get for trusting google. LOL But I checked another site that had that pic posted and they said it was her. Does anyone actually have a pic of her?
                                "...live for today, tomorrow never comes..."

Comment

Working...
                                X