Ozzy's First Wife & Children...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy's First Wife & Children...

Are there ever any pictures of her? What happened to her? Is she still living?

I know the two kids had a bit part on the documentary, "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne".. and there was a picture shown of her in the film, I believe. She was very pretty lady.

Ozzy seems to be very unattached to his first family. I wonder why this is?
    "...live for today, tomorrow never comes..."

If I had to guess, based on his book and the documentary Ozzy wasn't very good to that family and was abusive towards them. My memory on this subject is hazy but last I heard Ozzy doesn't get along with his daughter but his son is still a part of his life.

Comment

Here are a few pictures of Ozzy and Thelma:

1971 wedding

1972 at home

1972 ozzy thelma and jessica

ozzy thelma jessica and elliot late 72

1973 elliot thelma jessica ozzy

Comment

A few more:

1975 hilton hotel

1975 thelma and spock wall atrocity college

1976 thelma jessica louis elliot

1978 06 01 hammersmith odeon london

Comment

Post Sabbath:

1980 atrocity cottage

1980 ozzy and thelmas short lived wine bar

Comment

Jesus, Ozzy was so depressed he opened a wine bar? Guess he wasn't kidding when he said he figured he'd spend the rest of his life as a bartender...

Comment

Wow, lovely gal!
              The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures! I've never seen many of those before.

It seems once Sharon came onto the picture- Ozzy's old life was conveniently smudged out... lol

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by David86 View Post
                Wow, lovely gal!
                Yes, she is.
                "...live for today, tomorrow never comes..."

Comment

I have always believed that Thelma is much prettier than Sharon.

Today Sharon has got her by a long shot though. As Thelma looks 65.
                  But Sharon of course has the celebraty and the surgeries and so on to keep a younger look.

Some people also me now know that Thelma made Ozzy's outfits back in the day. Even into the Blizzard of Ozz era.
                  Last edited by axeman_12656; 06-09-2013, 07:11 PM.
                  www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                    I have always believed that Thelma is much prettier than Sharon.
                    For that matter, the last deuce I dropped is prettier than that evil hag Sharon!
                    The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
                    The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
                    As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
                    We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

I believe Ozzy's song You Know Pt. 1 off of Down to Earth is about his daughter Jessica from his first marriage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDD-w6L_9QA
                      Religion won't save me
                      The damage is done
                      The future has ended
                      Before it's begun
                      - Damaged Soul - Black Sabbath

Comment

Originally posted by Master of Insanity View Post
                        Are there ever any pictures of her? What happened to her? Is she still living?

I know the two kids had a bit part on the documentary, "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne".. and there was a picture shown of her in the film, I believe. She was very pretty lady.

Ozzy seems to be very unattached to his first family. I wonder why this is?
                        I wonder why myself, you never forget your kids, they are always a part of you, no matter the differences between you and your ex.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Sad to say this about my hero but Ozzy was in his 20s with Money, Drugs and the world in the palm of his hand. He simply didn't have time for his family. He regrets that now and speaks about it in his book. I recall him saying in it somewhere that if he could do anything over again he would have treated Thelma better. He said she didn't deserve to be treated the way he treated her. And to this day she calls him John. Very few people call him John.
                          www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                            And to this day she calls him John. Very few people call him John.
                            Probably only his sisters and brother.

Wow, Thelma in '71-'72 really look alot like Jessica in God Bless O. O.

If i interpreted his book right, this wasn't a very well thought trough marriage. It was more like "i've gone from being a dirt-poor nobody to a wealthy rock-star, and now i can have the prettiest girl in the class"-kinda thing...

Though Ozzy wasn't the best father when he was still around, i think it really hurt him that he lost touch with the kids after the divorce. But back in the early 80's it was still pretty usual for the man to loose all contact with the family under such circumstances
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

I met Jessica backstage at the Brixton Academy (London) in '92 when Ozzy did a gig there. I can't remember much about it to be honest, as it was all a haze. I was invited side stage by Sharon while the gig was going on. That would have been the first time I met Sharon. I was then ushered into a limo after the gig. Surreal times. My memory is that shit for that day that I can't remember whether I met Louis or not. Or at least introduced to him. I may have been.

Comment

Working...
                              X