Clear All

• Tracette
    replied
    These pics are fkn great!

Leave a comment:

• Wheels Of Confusion
    replied
    Originally posted by SpiralArch View Post
    After watching the "God Bless" documentary, I lost a bit of respect for Ozzy, but I lost a lot more for the producer of the film. When asked what were his kid's birth dates from the first marriage,
    Ozzy seemed to be caught off guard and said something like "I'll have to get back to you". He appeared either angered at the question, or maybe humiliated at his inability to answer it. I kinda
    wish I didn't see that, and wished that they'd left that out. I felt sad for him and bad for his kids who would later watch it. Sh*t like that isn't any of our business. He could have brushed off the question
    and moved on, so I give him credit for his honesty. But as a dad, my Oz-o-Meter went down a few ticks after that. :(
    That "documentary" is a joke.

edit: not trying to start another Daisley vs Ozzy hubbub etc etc here, but it can't be considered warts and all or in depth where Bob Daisley isnt even mentioned or pictured, it's a big load of revisionist history.
    I'm not trying to "attack" the Osbournes here, if somebody enjoys the "doco" good on them but calling it factual or warts and all is ridiculous, it's a propaganda film.
    If it was warts and all they might have mentioned how Ozzy came up with a song title and then Bob Daisley wrote the words to fit his vocal lines ( listen to the BATM sessions to realise exactly how both men came together to create something wonderful)- it's just like if Elton John said he did it all by himself, there's no shame in Taupin writing the lyrics, and if you listen to the Bark In The Studio sessions Ozzy's vocal lines are pretty much what ended up on the album but he just sings nonsensical, gibberish lyrics.
    Last edited by Wheels Of Confusion; 10-25-2014, 05:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by OIM View Post
    Sounds like they wanted to make a film that was an honest look at the man and his many flaws, and thats what we got.
    How does that not make sence with what i said?

Leave a comment:

• OIM
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    That would be his son Jack... Maybe not as much "producing" the film maybe, but atleast sitting behind camera asking the (pre-aproved by the Sho$$y-camp) questions. I think he was trying to get some point across about how Ozzy was as a father, both to his first two children, and the next three...
    Sorry Bill that makes no sense. Sounds like they wanted to make a film that was an honest look at the man and his many flaws, and thats what we got.

Leave a comment:

• SpiralArch
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    That would be his son Jack... Maybe not as much "producing" the film maybe, but atleast sitting behind camera asking the (pre-aproved by the Sho$$y-camp) questions. I think he was trying to get some point across about how Ozzy was as a father, both to his first two children, and the next three...
    Ah, that explains it, then. Karma can be a bitch.

Leave a comment:

• OIM
    replied
    That movie was presented as Ozzy warts and all. If you didn't know that was him then Im not sure how closely you've followed his life.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by SpiralArch View Post
    I lost a bit of respect for Ozzy, but I lost a lot more for the producer of the film.

Leave a comment:

• scorpio 2000
    replied
    Thanks for the excellent pictures rollerjoint.

Leave a comment:

• SpiralArch
    replied
    After watching the "God Bless" documentary, I lost a bit of respect for Ozzy, but I lost a lot more for the producer of the film. When asked what were his kid's birth dates from the first marriage,
    Ozzy seemed to be caught off guard and said something like "I'll have to get back to you". He appeared either angered at the question, or maybe humiliated at his inability to answer it. I kinda
    wish I didn't see that, and wished that they'd left that out. I felt sad for him and bad for his kids who would later watch it. Sh*t like that isn't any of our business. He could have brushed off the question
    and moved on, so I give him credit for his honesty. But as a dad, my Oz-o-Meter went down a few ticks after that. :(

Leave a comment:

• Master of Insanity
    replied
    My apologies. That's what I get for trusting google. LOL But I checked another site that had that pic posted and they said it was her. Does anyone actually have a pic of her?

Leave a comment:

• ozzyzig89
    replied
    Yep, that isn't her. She still goes by the name Osbourne and was never a school teacher. She is the director of a property and investment company in Harborne Birmingham.

Leave a comment:

• Rollerjoint
    replied
    Originally posted by Master of Insanity View Post
    Here she is, recently
    That's not her.

Leave a comment:

• OIM
    replied
    Originally posted by Master of Insanity View Post
    Here she is, recently Osbourne.jpg
    Who let the dogs out?

Leave a comment:

• Master of Insanity
    replied
    Here she is, recently
    Osbourne.jpg

Leave a comment:

• scorpio 2000
    replied
    I don't know Ozzy bagged Thelma but i'm happy for him. The kids are cute too! Thelma might look rough now but she doesn't have the benifit of plastic surgery the way Sharon and Ozzy does.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X