25.49%
    10 out of 10
    31.37%
    >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
    SHIP ERTH THIS IS
    YR CPTIN SPEKING
    YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Well, there was no 9.5 so I gave it 10
    excellent album ( A very rare thing nowadays )

Comment

Too early for me to rank it, I haven't heard the album yet on my stereo... it'll be a while before I vote... I don't want to rush it... the album needs multiple listens and evaluations before prematurly ranking it...
      "Music is so sacred to me that I cant hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
      R. Blackmore

Comment

Ady, I gave it a 10 out of 10, anything less would be sacrilegious.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I gave it an 8. Not sure why, it was between that and 9. Maybe the loudness did me in :p.
          These times are heavy / And you're all alone / The battle's over, but the war goes on / Politics, religion, love of money too / It's what the world was built for / But not for me and you, oh yeah!

Comment

'God Is Dead?' sticks out like a sore thumb. It's decent enough, but it pales in comparison to the other songs on 13 -- it should have been left off the album. Aside from that, I only have two nitpicks: the intro to 'Live Forever' doesn't quite work and 'Dear Father' sounds like it's building up to something epic, but at 4:48 it comes to a halt. A guitar solo should have followed the line "...for all the lives that you tore apart"; instead though, Tony plays a generic riff.

Overall, I'm very impressed with the album. For the most part, it is as good as I was hoping it would be and if this is the last album they make, they have ended their careers on a high note.
            Can you sleep at night, when you close your eyes
            Do you think of all the pain from your lies
            Or do you deny, you're responsible
            For the victims of the sins you devised

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Sucker View Post

'God Is Dead?' sticks out like a sore thumb. It's decent enough, but it pales in comparison to the other songs on 13 -- it should have been left off the album. Aside from that, I only have two nitpicks: the intro to 'Live Forever' doesn't quite work and 'Dear Father' sounds like it's building up to something epic, but at 4:48 it comes to a halt. A guitar solo should have followed the line "...for all the lives that you tore apart"; instead though, Tony plays a generic riff.

Overall, I'm very impressed with the album. For the most part, it is as good as I was hoping it would be and if this is the last album they make, they have ended their careers on a high note.
              Sabbath did it with The Devil You Know, and now they have done it again with 13, just goes to show you that when certain people get together the magic is still there.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Sucker View Post

That's EXACTLY how I feel about those tracks, minus keeping God Is Dead? off. It fits, but not as track #2. Dear Father is definitely missing that solo and Live Forever starts out rather awkwardly.

That being said, it all still needs to sink it. I have yet to hear the bonus material too. I'll wait a bit to rank.
                ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                  That's EXACTLY how I feel about those tracks, minus keeping God Is Dead? off. It fits, but not as track #2. Dear Father is definitely missing that solo and Live Forever starts out rather awkwardly.

That being said, it all still needs to sink it. I have yet to hear the bonus material too. I'll wait a bit to rank.
                  You will love the bonus material when you hear it, I guarantee it!

Comment

I gave it a 9. Loner and Age of Reason are a bit underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                      I gave it a 9. Loner and Age of Reason are a bit underwhelming.
                      Hell man I give it a 13 out of 10, I won't accept anything less than 10!

Comment

Head says 8
                        Heart says 10

Voted 8 originally but now wish I'd of gone 9.
                        Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

I gave it a 10 even though I have only heard it once in its entirety so far. Gave me goosebumps. The 4 bonus tracks kick ass also.

Comment

I'm torn between 8 and 9. I feel 10 would be hyping it too much, frankly there should be very few albums worthy of 10. (Three first Sabbaths, Dark Side Of The Moon, Abbey Road and such...)

I'll have to think about it for a little while longer...
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til rs ok friar ok forn sir

Comment

Originally posted by deranged View Post
                              I gave it a 10 even though I have only heard it once in its entirety so far. Gave me goosebumps. The 4 bonus tracks kick ass also.
                              That is the way to go brother!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X