Favorite 13 BONUS TRACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I love all 4 bouns tracks, my favorite being Pariah, like I stated in an earlier post. All are equally great, Methademic, Piece Of Mind, Naivete In Black, how cool are they?

They are all Ozzy/Sabbath songs, I don't see Dio singing them like some have stated before.
    You took the words out of mouth! I think they are equally all great, at least the 3 on the deluxe version, I think NIB II may be a notch down, but I love all 3 almost equally, and Pariah was my choice as #1 in the poll, I think it's the best all around.
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Comment

I know several people who say PARIAH is their favorite song on the whole damn album. I think Pariah has an electric feel to it. It's bouncy. And the main riff is one of the top 3 Tony Iommi riffs on the album.
      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
        I know several people who say PARIAH is their favorite song on the whole damn album. I think Pariah has an electric feel to it. It's bouncy. And the main riff is one of the top 3 Tony Iommi riffs on the album.
        Yea that song has about 3 great riff grooves going for it...
        "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
        R. Blackmore

Comment

Methademic is my favourite

Comment

Methademic is the only song on the entire album that makes me want to tap my foot andf bang my head.
            http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Kenneth View Post
              Methademic is the only song on the entire album that makes me want to tap my foot andf bang my head.
              Not even the second half of age of reason where iommi breaks into that stomping riff sir?
              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                Not even the second half of age of reason where iommi breaks into that stomping riff sir?
                Iommi breaks into a stomping riff? Everything between God is Dead? and Iommi's soloing on Damaged Soul, is just a blur of bland to me.
                http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

"Methademic" all the way. "13" would have been a stronger album had that song been included. It could actually have been pretty sweet as an album opener, in my opinion.

Comment

Methademic by a very very long shot, although it could do without the acoustic intro.
                    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by David86 View Post
                      Methademic by a very very long shot, although it could do without the acoustic intro.
                      IMO, great acoustic intro, would make a great song if they wanted to... I am surprised POM is last right now, that's a classic Sabbath riff, great song, much better than NIB II IMO...
                      R. Blackmore

Comment

The Methademic intro fits perfectly with the rest of the song... simple, melodic and a perfect lead into a f....n heavy monster riff and song.

All the guitar riffs in Methademic demostrate that Tony Iommi is a genius at creating guitar riffs and making songs!

Comment

methademic for me. should have been the second song on the regular album, following the wonderful opener "end of the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                          X