X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 is Number 1!

19th June 2013
    It's A Double
    "I thought making number 1 in the UK was amazing, now we've had our first US number 1 as well! Not only that but it's made number 1 in a stack of other countries, Canada, Germany and so on, again thank you so much." Tony

Hope this hasn't already been posted, I didn't see it anywhere.

If anybody deserves to be Number 1, it is these guys. It has been a long time coming!

Here is a link from USA Today!
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/m...album/2438283/
    Last edited by gunman42782; 06-19-2013, 05:24 PM.
    Life Member of the NRA

Number in New Zealand! I am so glad this country still listens to good music!

Comment

Very well deserved too.... 13 is Best Album of the Year 2013

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gunman42782 View Post
        19th June 2013
        It's A Double
        "I thought making number 1 in the UK was amazing, now we've had our first US number 1 as well! Not only that but it's made number 1 in a stack of other countries, Canada, Germany and so on, again thank you so much." Tony

Hope this hasn't already been posted, I didn't see it anywhere.

If anybody deserves to be Number 1, it is these guys. It has been a long time coming!
        I hear you, man. I've been on a high about their trans-Atlantic #1 success for about a week now.

It's one thing to wish that sort of success for the guys. It's another for it to actually become a reality.

The success of '13' is so beautiful: a great album that the world stepped up and recognized as great by buying it and putting it at #1.

Congratulations, guys. You so deserve it!

Comment

And what I find pretty impressive is that even after 40+ years of doing this they are all floored by how well this has done and not to sure how to handle the newly found fame.

That right there shows that they are ordinary men.

on another point, My daughter (8) has chosen to sing Zeitgeist for her school talent show which will be an eye opener as no-one there listens to Sabbath (apart from my son, 7)

Comment

Originally posted by Berserker View Post
            And what I find pretty impressive is that even after 40+ years of doing this they are all floored by how well this has done and not to sure how to handle the newly found fame.

That right there shows that they are ordinary men.

on another point, My daughter (8) has chosen to sing Zeitgeist for her school talent show which will be an eye opener as no-one there listens to Sabbath (apart from my son, 7)
            I know you are proud of your kids, God bless them.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Congratulations gentlemen on your first #1 in the U.S. A great day indeed for Sabbath...and the FANS!

Comment

Well done USA!!!!! The band is gonna be over the moon at this!!!
                Well done to each and every country where they have charted in the top 5!!!!!!!!!!
                Not usually bothered about album sales or chart positions but man have these guys deserved this moment of utter glory of what!?
                Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

65 year olds shouldn't be capable of making an album this good. I had a shit eating grin after the first listen

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                    65 year olds shouldn't be capable of making an album this good. I had a shit eating grin after the first listen
                    Yeah definantly, I was worried it was gonna turn out a bit crap before I heard any songs from it. I'm still listening to it thinking "as if they've just brought this out!"

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post

Yeah definantly, I was worried it was gonna turn out a bit crap before I heard any songs from it. I'm still listening to it thinking "as if they've just brought this out!"
                      I was worried a bit too

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                        I was worried a bit too
                        Now we can concentrate on worrying the next one may be a bit crap till it comes out and blows our socks off lol.
                        Bill ward or wilk again please!

Comment

Now we can concentrate on worrying the next one may be a bit crap till it comes out and blows our socks off lol.
                          Bill ward or wilk again please!
                          Hopefully Bill Ward, and the album will Spiral out of control!
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

It'll spiral into complete and utter sabbath heaven with bill back!, even sorcerers of madness won't be able to stop it!

Comment

It'll spiral into complete and utter sabbath heaven with bill back!, even sorcerers of madness won't be able to stop it!

Of all the things I value most of all, I look inside myself and see my world, and know that it is good, Sabbath is on top of the world the way they should.

Comment

Working...
                              X