Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath [Music Video Redux 2013] (Ozzy's Vocals on Sync!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Lex..

Comment

Bump for new members and anyone who may have missed it

Comment

Great job Lex! Its a shame that the band themselves haven't done anything to correct the sync in the vocals.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
          Great job Lex! Its a shame that the band themselves haven't done anything to correct the sync in the vocals.
          As explained before, there is nothing wrong with the sync on the original promo video.

The original video featured an abridged version of the song; w/o the 2nd verse. Everything was obviously synced to that.

The problem came in years later when somebody tried to dub the original audio over the video on The Sabbath Story release. How somebody wouldn't realize that would throw all of the visuals off is anybody's guess. I suppose they thought the audio track on that old promo video lacked quality but I'd rather hear a poor audio version of the song with the proper sync any day.
          "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
          -WTB

Comment

Updated!!!!!

Comment

looks great Lex!

Comment

here's the original upload ,i transfered it from a vhs long time ago .
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gojqOiBY0A

Comment

Originally posted by mikesline View Post
                  here's the original upload ,i transfered it from a vhs long time ago .
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gojqOiBY0A
                  Thanks for sharing that for the video mike!

Comment

You guys think itd be worth the effort to do an edit that is an exact replica of the original promo sequence/sync?

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                    Now that I have the original promo, I could potentially do a new remaster using the exact footage (But from HQ source) in the order it is on the true promo and sync it up with HQ audio. The only problem would be a shitty quality Ozzy intro, as I'd have to use this promo to include it. Anyone have any suggestions? Or will my redux suffice! I know a lot of folks would rather have something the way it was put out by the band. In this case, the song will be shorter of course as well.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

If anyone out there does have a better gen, please send it to me, I'd love to add the Ozzy in cape intro to my redux.

Comment

Working...
                    X