Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath [Music Video Redux 2013] (Ozzy's Vocals on Sync!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbath Bloody Sabbath [Music Video Redux 2013] (Ozzy's Vocals on Sync!)

Updated With ozzy in cape intro, added album covers and more on sync! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Lex; 02-29-2016, 07:07 PM.

That was great Lex. You should be proud of it. Very good work done, thank you !

Comment

lex that came out awesome ,did you slow it down in parts cause see more then ever did before,you know les martin told me this was filmed at geezers house and called that forest area his garden,when they released this vid on there compilation vol 1 they fked up,too bad they did'nt put the very start of video where it shows ozzy wearing that sbs cape.,great work,luv it !

Comment

Great job!! That looks awesome!
        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikesline View Post
          lex that came out awesome ,did you slow it down in parts cause see more then ever did before,you know les martin told me this was filmed at geezers house and called that forest area his garden,when they released this vid on there compilation vol 1 they fked up,too bad they did'nt put the very start of video where it shows ozzy wearing that sbs cape.,great work,luv it !

Yeah too bad they really messed it up and all, like they unsynced the video with the audio,etc. I wonder why they chose to do that?

Comment

Thanks folks. Yes, I had to do some tricks like slow down, reverse & things like that to get the most out of the footage while extending it to make the video full length with the song. Notice the upsidedown scene I made rightside up one time in there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by theironsabbath View Post
              Yeah too bad they really messed it up and all, like they unsynced the video with the audio,etc. I wonder why they chose to do that?
              Who is "they?" Sabbath? Of course not. The original video was not like that.

The original promo video was in sync, but it was an abridged version of the song. For some reason when The Sabbath Story video came out, instead of leaving the original, edited for the video audio track, somebody overdubbed the audio (presumably for better sound quality) with the full length track. This threw all the visuals off by the second verse. A bit surprising that even the Official Sabbath YouTube channel hasn't rectified this, as that video was out there in trader's circles long before it was officially released, and should be possible to track down.
              "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
              -WTB

Comment

I just watched it Jeff, your right, I had no idea they had originally released it on sync. Too bad the quality is really bad plus it was shortened down for the video. This recut rectifies it though!!

Comment

Lex, thanks a lot for working on and posting these, really enjoying them.
                  you introduced me to my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                    The original promo video was in sync, but it was an abridged version of the song. For some reason when The Sabbath Story video came out, instead of leaving the original, edited for the video audio track, somebody overdubbed the audio (presumably for better sound quality) with the full length track. This threw all the visuals off by the second verse. A bit surprising that even the Official Sabbath YouTube channel hasn't rectified this, as that video was out there in trader's circles long before it was officially released, and should be possible to track down.
                    I pulled out the old VHS of the original version and took a few photos off the tv. The quality is pretty bad, but it was cool to see it again after all these years. Don't think it's worth transfering cause I'm sure someone has an earlier gen out there.

Comment

Originally posted by hoja dulce View Post
                      Lex, thanks a lot for working on and posting these, really enjoying them.
                      Happy To share em with Sabbath Folks! Not many folks around me appreciate them as much.

Comment

Now that I have the original promo, I could potentially do a new remaster using the exact footage (But from HQ source) in the order it is on the true promo and sync it up with HQ audio. The only problem would be a shitty quality Ozzy intro, as I'd have to use this promo to include it. Anyone have any suggestions? Or will my redux suffice! I know a lot of folks would rather have something the way it was put out by the band. In this case, the song will be shorter of course as well.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

If anyone out there does have a better gen, please send it to me, I'd love to add the Ozzy in cape intro to my redux.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                          Who is "they?" Sabbath? Of course not. The original video was not like that.

I've wondered for years about this very thing. Thank you.

Comment

Great Video Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by DE72 View Post
                              Great Video Lex.
                              Thanks and welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                              X