Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Forget All Your Sorrows...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Forget All Your Sorrows...

    "..Don't live in the past, and look to the future 'cause life goes too fast you know... oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh.. it's a Hard Road...."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYrq1UGFL-w

    Imagine them doing this on the tour as the last song, the whole goddam crowd singing along "oh it's a Hard Road..!" I get chocked up just thinking about it!
    Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 07-19-2013, 12:40 PM.
    "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

  • #2
    one of the best lyrically written Sabbath songs. So many good lines in this one.
    "Too many people advising me, but they don't know what my eyes see." ~ The Writ

    Comment


    • #3
      That was weird. Ozzy was obviously lip synching and the whole song sounded just like the album version right up to Tony's solo - which was completely different! (?!?)
      In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WallOfSleep View Post
        That was weird. Ozzy was obviously lip synching and the whole song sounded just like the album version right up to Tony's solo - which was completely different! (?!?)
        Absolutley Wall... I was wondering if anyone else heard that! Iommi's solo is not the one from the album, it's either an alernate version or live!
        "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
        R. Blackmore

        Comment


        • #5
          I LOOOOVE THIS SONG!"

          But I Doubt they play it live, as far as I Know, this song was made in one of Ozzy's fired/quiting period and I've heard there was an Ozzless version and then when Ozzy came back they rearranged it and blah blah....So I Doubt they play it, also because it's from Never Say... Sad :/ I Love the song

          Comment


          • #6
            Nevermind........

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
              Nevermind........
              No, that was Nirvana...
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
              Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                No, that was Nirvana...
                Have you smoked to unplugged nirvana?
                Brill album!!!
                Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                  Have you smoked to unplugged nirvana?
                  Brill album!!!
                  More times than anyone can count. Brill album, even more brill to watch. Just love the Meat Puppets-covers, and Kurt's final scream with the look in his eyes on Where Did You Sleep Last Night is just so eerie...
                  95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                  Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                    More times than anyone can count. Brill album, even more brill to watch. Just love the Meat Puppets-covers, and Kurt's final scream with the look in his eyes on Where Did You Sleep Last Night is just so eerie...
                    That was my Norwegian's mate fav smoking album too,
                    He also loved morcheeba as well.

                    Smoke to these billy..
                    www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S71bzLtf98
                    Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 07-19-2013, 07:52 PM.
                    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                      That was my Norwegian's mate fav smoking album too,
                      He also loved morcheeba as well.

                      Smoke to these billy..
                      www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S71bzLtf98
                      Mindfucking myself by re-watching Lars Von Triers Riget (The Kingdom), so no music right now. Will check it out later.
                      If you (or anyone else) haven't seen it, i highly recommend it. This isn't horror, this is TRUELY scary and disturbing...
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                        Mindfucking myself by re-watching Lars Von Triers Riget (The Kingdom), so no music right now. Will check it out later.
                        If you (or anyone else) haven't seen it, i highly recommend it. This isn't horror, this is TRUELY scary and disturbing...
                        Never heard of that one bill, is it a film or a tv series?
                        This is the most fucked up horror film I've ever seen....

                        Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's a series. Make Twin Peaks look like a childrens show. Check it out..
                          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think that's the album version but during the solo one of the guitar overdubs is dropped, which will help make it seem more "live" if there's only one solo track instead of two or more.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                              I think that's the album version but during the solo one of the guitar overdubs is dropped, which will help make it seem more "live" if there's only one solo track instead of two or more.
                              You may be right William, I was entertaining that thought myself...
                              "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                              R. Blackmore

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X