Full album played live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full album played live?

Imagine black sabbath were all back together and all in their musical prime, and they were gonna do a slayer/Metallica/rush ( can't think of any more) and play a album in it's entirety!!

Which album would you like to hear all the way through LIVE!?!?

Even though it's not my fav, I'd love to hear sabbath bloody sabbath played all the way through,live!
    How freaking awesome would that be!

Second choice would be vol.4 thinking about it, changes would be a total lighter in the air moment!
    Black sabbath
    20.75%
    Paranoid
    3.77%
    Master of reality
    15.09%
    Vol.4
    9.43%
    Sabbath bloody sabbath
    20.75%
    Sabotage
    26.42%
    Technical ecstasy
    1.89%
    Never say die
    1.89%
    Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 07-25-2013, 05:57 PM.
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Well the obvious choice would be an album full of material they haven't done either recently or ever. The first three are all well mined. If they were in their musical prime it would be SBS or Sabotage because they're the only two albums Ozzy is basically locked out of.

Comment

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - most definitely!!!
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Technical Ecstasy, love that album, other than Dirty Women they don't play many songs off that album live.

I was listening to Exstased In Fresno, a boot Doc gave me, and Gypsy was just awesome, as was All Moving Parts (Stand Still).
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Another great thread Spiral!

Sabbath Bloody is a must. Although Sabotage is so tempting as well.. hard to really choose.

changes would be a total lighter in the air moment!
          Get with the times, spiral Ozzy will accept anything that makes a light.. 40 seconds into the clip he rambles off a whole list of different methods.

The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Originally posted by devstorm View Post
            Another great thread Spiral!

Sabbath Bloody is a must. Although Sabotage is so tempting as well.. hard to really choose.

Get with the times, spiral Ozzy will accept anything that makes a light.. 40 seconds into the clip he rambles off a whole list of different methods.

Why thank you kind sir, pop round for beers anytime u wish dev

And they wonder why us and uk have such a close relationship... This is why bitches!
            Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Ozzy might be the only rockstar to actually encourage the annoying people who hold their phones up at concerts.

Comment

SABOTAGE for me. Without question!! It's probably my favorite album (today )
                www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

I think it would be great if they did SBS or Sabotage, but they can't do them justice even if Ozzy's voice was up to it. These albums are way to complicated to do justice live ... you'd have to hire in a string section for Spiral Architect!

I voted Black Sabbath as it's got the whole "where it all started" vibe to it, plus it would be doable and we could get a 20+ minute version of Warning. But I' wouldn't mind Paranoid too although Planet Caravan might cause a problem.
                  My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                    I think it would be great if they did SBS or Sabotage, but they can't do them justice even if Ozzy's voice was up to it. These albums are way to complicated to do justice live ... you'd have to hire in a string section for Spiral Architect!

I voted Black Sabbath as it's got the whole "where it all started" vibe to it, plus it would be doable and we could get a 20+ minute version of Warning. But I' wouldn't mind Paranoid too although Planet Caravan might cause a problem.
                    They have this neato new thing called a keyboard...

Comment

Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
                      They have this neato new thing called a keyboard...
                      That would be cheating ,,, they should do it properly or not at all!!
                      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                        That would be cheating ,,, they should do it properly or not at all!!
                        Now you're gonna make Adam Wakeman cry.

Comment

The first one for sure! That album started it all...and they've practically already played Paranoid in it's entirety anyways....hell they do most of it on every show. But the first one...I would love to hear The Warning live....perhaps even as KiloDeltaCharlie said the full 20 minute version, that would be mindblowing.

And the best part is Ozzy could even pull that one off...

Comment

This should've been a multiple choise, then i'd easily go for the first six, maybe even all eight...
                            Man, it was hard. I ofcourse would've loved it if they did Sabotage, i almost voted for MoR too, but for reasons already stated i ended up with the debut.
                            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                            Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Sabotage !!! But a more realistic choice is MOR

Comment

Working...
                              X