Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    WAR PIGS
    The way some people were talking,i thought Ozzy was going to sound worse than this. In the 2 Boston clips, he didnt sound too bad. I think they had his vocals too low on War Pigs though.

Comment

You're up next big man!!! Your show is tomorrow night and you get to meet the man. I'm excited for you.

After that I am at the next 2. I can't wait.
      I know. Down to the wire. Holy crap!

Comment

• God is dead?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjzbQbzYxI&hd=1
        Just remeber love is life and hate is living dead
        Treat your life for what it's worth and live for every breath
        Looking back I've lived and learned, but now I'm wondering
        Here I wait and only guess what the next life will bring
        Ha Ha!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by !Geezer. View Post
          This song surprisingly was one of the highlights for me. A lot of the performances of this song have been a bit iffy and i cant say i was looking forward to it. Ozz then nailed most of it and it became one of my favorites from the show

Comment

• I don't know squat about pro cameras but offer this if you are trying to take photos with a camera (not an Ipod). Shutter speeds aren't fast enough with those allowed in some venues so spots not as tight as they actually are. If in a hurry, limited number of shots you can take, etc. Also an idea for those who can't see a show. Digital cameras decide what they see and not the same as a film camera. Band's effects colors:

white.plain /normal uncolored light (VERY infrequent but obviously best to shoot)
            Blue (best color to shoot)
            Green- 1 step down as far as quality of people when green is on
            Green/Blue together- about same as green alone
            Red- cool effect but worst to photograph, only have 6 that came out
            Muave/reddish purple- not often but made face details hard
            purple: only a few came out CORRECT but wasn't used often

Purple/muave

red lights (palms faces in all), only 10% of red images I got worth keeping

red, again face flash effect

blue always best and OK

green lights-absorbs, lights are "greener" that that

Comment

• "101 Ways to Use Concert stuff": 3 bandannas already cut/re-sewn to make sized stereo covers to protect open areas from dust while not using. Reason they were bought

Comment

• Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                I just quickly sampled Black Sabbath, Under the Sun and NIB. The band seemed to still be in great form. Ozzy still sounds miles ahead of Houston
                Hey, but at least in Houston we got to hear Methademic!

Glad to hear Boston went good. We are now at the midpoint of the North American tour. How sad. I hope the Boston crowd treated the Sabs well and sold all the tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedZero View Post
                  Hey, but at least in Houston we got to hear Methademic!

Glad to hear Boston went good. We are now at the midpoint of the North American tour. How sad. I hope the Boston crowd treated the Sabs well and sold all the tickets.
                  I don't know if Boston did, but I do know Toronto is a sellout show.

Comment

• Boston definitely treated them well. Don't know if it sold out, but I didn't see any empty seats. The band totally blew me away and the crowd was heavily supportive. I was in the fourth row left of center, in front of Geezer. The band was on all night, clearly enjoying themselves Sabbath style: Tony smiled occasionally, played like he has been recently - on fire - and got a lot of positive crowd reactions, Geezer played out as he always does, planted in place but full of energy, and Ozzy was fully on, highly charged, constantly urging the crowd on in typical Ozzy fashion, and handling the vocals without a hitch. I'm not going to mention a couple of lapses, bc who gives a shit? This band was on, playing probably better than ever, which is saying a lot. Amazing night!

And Tommy has earned his way into the band. At the end of the show, he's right there with the other three, arms around each other, taking their bows. He deserves it. The guy is a force of nature. Always on the beat, cleanly and precisely, playing hard and driving the band with all that energy. He seems get in a zone for two hours and never stops, almost like a supernatural state. Just wow.

But really the most amazing thing about this band is that most of the time, you could focus on what any one of them was doing and be blown away, only to realize that the other two guys were equally burning it up at the same time.

And finally, revealing my true fanboyism, when Geezer walked off the stage waving at the end of the main set and again after the encore, I was pumping my fist passionately and I swear that both times Geezer looked straight at me and acknowledged my appreciation. Fantasy or reality, I don't care. It was real for me. One of the best concerts I have ever seen, and that's saying a lot. And did I mention that they were amazing? SABBATH!!!!!!!

Comment

• What I didn't see being sold at the show was tour programs. I guess they don't do these type of things anymore? Or maybe I just missed them. I used to love getting them.

Comment

• Highlight for me was Geezer breaking into NIB intro. Very cool. I'll never see bass played like that again.
                        Get yourself afraid, Get yourself alone, Get yourself contained, Get yourself control - Soundgarden

Comment

• I just saw 2 pictures of OZZYIRONMAN with Ozzy in Toronto!!! Great stuff. Congrats man!!
                          www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Satan's coming 'round the bend

Next stop "Chicago."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian - Enforcer View Post
                              Next stop "Chicago."
                              And I will be there! Will you be there Enforcer?

I known my man Hisper Doofus will be there. I am gonna text him and get up with him for a pic together that we can share here on the board.

Setlist for Toronto did not change. Methademic was not played.

First video available is PARANOID
                              Last edited by axeman_12656; 08-14-2013, 09:57 PM.
                              www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

And I will be there! Will you be there Enforcer?

I known my man Hisper Doofus will be there. I am gonna text him and get up with him for a pic together that we can share here on the board.

Setlist for Toronto did not change. Methademic was not played.

First video available is PARANOID
                                Video Link: http://youtu.be/7zUJ5IvCPiA
                                I can confirm no methademic

Comment

Working...
                                X