North American Tour Thread.. Video and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American Tour Thread.. Video and Discussion

I thought it would be a great idea to make a tour thread that we all can just build open throughout the tour. Just like we did for the 13 album thread. It reached 103 pages I think. Here we can just continue to post videos and discuss each show one by one as they come in.

starting of course with Night 3 - Tampa, Florida.

Here is the first video online.
    LISTEN AND ENJOY OZZY IN KEY BITCHES!!!

Did anyone go tonight?
    Last edited by axeman_12656; 07-29-2013, 11:32 PM.
    www.downtrendmetal.com

Good idea for a thread. I saw snippets of Paranoid, Black Sabbath and Under the Sun and Ozzy sounded good in all of them, especially Under the Sun. More importantly, I'm seeing nothing but overwelming excitement and positivity on Twitter.

Comment

SIGH OF RELIEF!!

Last edited by axeman_12656; 07-29-2013, 11:39 PM.
      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

That poster is missing a very important date for me.
        8/16 Tinley Park, IL – First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
        It is not on there and it is the one I am going to. Is anyone else going?
        It sounds like Ozzy is back in form. I am anxious to see Age of Reason and the other new ones from 13 from the Florida show. I hope he nails the lyrics and is on key!

Comment

Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
          It sounds like Ozzy is back in form. I am anxious to see Age of Reason and the other new ones from 13 from the Florida show. I hope he nails the lyrics and is on key!
          Yeah, 8/16 Tinley Park, IL was announced a little bit after the tours original announcement.
          www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Yeah I figured that, no worries.

Comment

Black Sabbath:

Fairies Wear Boots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFa4WXHdfAE

Children of the Grave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpRg6L99yv0

Into the Void:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6RP7xlCCgc

Snowblind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AgXe3L1v94

Looks like Into the Void and Snowblind are back down to C. Not to mention, the monitor issue definitely seems to have been rectified. Ozzy is in key, or at least within 100 cents of the key.
              Last edited by 62_SG; 07-29-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Folks, the KINKS HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT!!! AMAZING NIGHT IN TAMPA!! Would have loved to seen this one.

Who knows... Ozzy may have had an ear infection or something in Texas. Sometimes people forget that the vocalist is HUMAN.

A friend of mine WHO WAS IN ATTENDANCE TONIGHT just posted this on his facebook.

Wow. 2+ hours of heavy metal from the band that started it all. I haven't felt like this since I saw Metallica for the first time. Ozzy still has it and Tony can still shred it. Highlight of the set: when they played my favorite song of theirs, Black Sabbath. It was perfect. What an experience. It was an honor to get to see them play
                Last edited by axeman_12656; 07-29-2013, 10:54 PM.
                www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Ozzy sounding in much better key tonight. Sometimes it is hard to hear Ozzy on these cell phone recordings, because most of the audience knows all the lyrics to Black Sabbath songs, and they are singing along word-for-word (and they definitely are not in key!)

Comment

First minute and a half of End of the Beginning. Ozzy is in perfect form.

God Is Dead amd Age of Reason are very well done also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suvznJbzkZ4
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_NIVGUvFhE

Nice to hear the new stuff sound this good live.
                    Last edited by 62_SG; 07-30-2013, 03:32 AM.

Comment

You people have got to be kidding. In all the clips in this thread, he's still flat pretty much all the time.
                      https://soundcloud.com/deadloss-2

Comment

Originally posted by Korps View Post
                        You people have got to be kidding. In all the clips in this thread, he's still flat pretty much all the time.
                        Not by more than half a cunt hair.

Comment

Ozzy sounds much better in last night.
                          But he is still flat in some of the songs. But he is much more comfortable and confident in the stage.
                          Good to see they have a real good time.
                          Seems to be a great show.

Comment

Sounds much better, more confident, energised and in the ball part key wise... BS playing 2+ hr sets is a first! I'd say things have been figured and out and fixed...

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                            SIGH OF RELIEF!!

He even looks happier and more into it, energized... clearly the "issue(s) have been rectified, at least he and they sound in sync now!
                            "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                            R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                              I'll be there. I'm not sure why the posters haven't been fixed. Even in the more recent one's they've posted. You have to imagine that does a little damage in getting the word out.
                              ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X