Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath maze at Halloween Horror Nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCW5c...ature=youtu.be

I go to this at Universal Studios every year. They had a Rob Zombie 3D maze, then last year an Alice Cooper 3D maze, now Sabbath. Can't wait!

That looks fu**ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I would so go to that if I lived in the states!!

Take loads of photos when you go ozzfloyd pls
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

I went to Horror Nights for the first time a few years back when they introduced THE THING maze to the California park. I thought it was okay and enjoyed it as a one time been there done that kind of experience. Well now I got a new reason to head back over there!!
      The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Tony must be thrilled!!! Sabbath is finally getting respect!!! I wish i could go.

Comment

Originally posted by devstorm View Post
          I went to Horror Nights for the first time a few years back when they introduced THE THING maze to the California park. I thought it was okay and enjoyed it as a one time been there done that kind of experience. Well now I got a new reason to head back over there!!
          How does the 3d element on these work dev?
          Those short clips it shows just looks like a standard walk-through scare maze to me dude.

They having the black sab maze at all the universal studio parks around the US?
          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

http://imgur.com/S3QdPaF <-- Just get Ozzy, Tony, and Geezer to do this at the same time.
            People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X