8-Track / Cassettes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-Track / Cassettes.

With all the re-releases of the Ozzy era albums on vinyl would anyone here be surprised if they also did it on 8-track and cassette tapes? HAHAHA. While they're at it they can re-release the Never Say Die concert film on 16mm reel to reels! HAHAHA
    Pain and Poison Roses

I've actually got Black Sabbath and Sabotage on vinyl, 8-track, cassette, and cd. I'm only missing the reel-to-reel format for each. I've still got an 8-track player in my basement somewhere.
    Gotta love the fade out, then the channel "click", then the fade up on the 8-track during the song. Once in a while, I remember where the "click" was when listening...must be a good-old fashioned acid flashback... Hehe.

Comment

My son is in a local band and he said that cassettes are making a comeback. I honestly don't know why, but apparently people are asking for them at shows.
      In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

yeah that would be sweet ,to see the decade film,in it's full show form. since we are dreaming how about hammersmith odeon '77 show they filmed-les martin told me was filmed (RR-DOC/ITS ALRIGHT VIDS) filmed in afternoon.

Comment

Mikes Line~where have you been? I miss your artwork on fb. Dodgers looking great. Don Mattingly on PTI yesterday. Bring back the 'stache? Nope.
          "Too many people advising me, but they don't know what my eyes see." ~ The Writ

Comment

Working...
          X