Jersey Show Reviews Are In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Ya, that is gross. I used to have to do that. Now I get up at 5:20 AM, and it still kills me.
    I usually get up at 3am to be at work at 6 am, nowadays you have to travel far to get a decent paying job, the show was well worth it.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I live in a small city.Wake up at 6: 30a Take kids to school, get breakfast at some fast food place and still get to work before eight.

Billy, do you really not have a license our are you kidding. I've never met someone without a license. Norway must have excellent public transportation. In Texas we have like zero. Those who don't drive starve and die. I can't think of anything within walking distance from home. Maybe the neighbors house.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
        Billy, do you really not have a license our are you kidding. I've never met someone without a license. Norway must have excellent public transportation. In Texas we have like zero. Those who don't drive starve and die. I can't think of anything within walking distance from home. Maybe the neighbors house.
        I'm not kidding. PT is O.K. enough, could've been better though. But everybody always complains that the trains are late Most of my adult life i've been living in Trondheim, which is a perfect sized city where everything is within a hour walking distance (for us who don't want to throw away our money on the bus).
        Plus getting a license is damn expencive (as everything else here)...

But i wouldn't mind being able to sit in a nice warm car when it's -25 degrees C, wet amd windy...
        Last edited by Billy Underdog; 08-07-2013, 09:57 PM.
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
          I live in a small city.Wake up at 6: 30a Take kids to school, get breakfast at some fast food place and still get to work before eight.

I've travelled a good chunk of this earth, and yes, I agree, there is nothing worse than Texas' public transportation and pedestrian accommodation. In many places in Europe, you could live a fulfilled life without a licence, especially in England.
          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Working...
          X