Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a mosh pit break out at the show you went to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a mosh pit break out at the show you went to?

I went to the Bristow, VA show and a mosh pit of 8-10 young people broke out.

Nope, reserved floor seating killed that.

If there had been a moshpit I would have been right at the barricade.

Comment

Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
      Nope, reserved floor seating killed that.

If there had been a moshpit I would have been right at the barricade.
      So there was no lawn area?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSabbath89 View Post
        So there was no lawn area?
        My show was in a stadium, not an amplitheatre.

Comment

oh ok.....

Comment

haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sabbath-Bloo...item3f28b7a6a9

Comment

mosh pits should be illegal, and participants arrested... but I'm sure the younger fans who are use to viloence and conduct not even worthy of an ape are all for them...all I can say is if I'm in the front rows and some jerkoff slams into me he's going down with a fist to the face, no questions asked...
              "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
              R. Blackmore

Comment

Some tools tried to get one going in Toronto. Security just grabbed them and pulled them away.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                  mosh pits should be illegal, and participants arrested

I'm with you 100% on this.

I don't want to hear anything about "feeling" the music or whatever bullshit these kinds of people say. Really a unpleasant part of going to smaller shows.

As for shows during the 13 tour, considering the types of venues most of these shows were held in, I'm not exactly sure how you expect a mosh pit to occur.

Comment

Enough with the moshpits already, the only reason I go in them at smaller shows is because I'm 6'3 280 lbs and I wanna get closer to the band. I try to ignore most people and shove them the fuck outa my way as I'm watching the show but every now and then I get a good one and have to resort to pushing someone halfway across the floor. It's boring to me, the sweaty people are disgusting but I put up with shit like that just to get close to the bands I love. Maybe I'm getting old.
                    Upping The Irons and Defending The Faith

Comment

Going to see Iron Maiden and Megadeth here in a week or so, hope this crap doesn't happen there, but I'm almost sure it will. I don't even care about Megadeth, just want to see me some Maiden.
                      Originally Posted by Monster Boy

Depends on who is doing the rating. If they agree with me, they've rated it just right.

Comment

I remember reading about a incident a while ago where was a some traditional metal band's (can't remember the name at the moment) gig and a moshpit happened. Vocalist of the band ordered them to stop and said something like "Were not Slayer". I thought it was funny. Damn that I can't remember the bands name, it might have been Iron Maiden. Well anyway, moshpits might fit into trash, deathmetal etc gigs where the music is really aggressive, but not to the Sabbath concerts... I stay far away from moshpits, I'm too old for that and only there to listen music.

Comment

mosh pits should be illegal, and participants arrested... but I'm sure the younger fans who are use to viloence and conduct not even worthy of an ape are all for them...all I can say is if I'm in the front rows and some jerkoff slams into me he's going down with a fist to the face, no questions asked...
                          The assholes on the mosh pit were so drunk that they kept slamming onto people in front of them many times. I'm surprised there wasn't a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasm View Post
                            I'm with you 100% on this.

I don't want to hear anything about "feeling" the music or whatever bullshit these kinds of people say. Really a unpleasant part of going to smaller shows.

As for shows during the 13 tour, considering the types of venues most of these shows were held in, I'm not exactly sure how you expect a mosh pit to occur.
                            Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
                            Enough with the moshpits already, the only reason I go in them at smaller shows is because I'm 6'3 280 lbs and I wanna get closer to the band. I try to ignore most people and shove them the fuck outa my way as I'm watching the show but every now and then I get a good one and have to resort to pushing someone halfway across the floor. It's boring to me, the sweaty people are disgusting but I put up with shit like that just to get close to the bands I love. Maybe I'm getting old.
                            Old farts.

But I don't go in for the "hopping around slamming into people" thing either. I just take advantage of it to get on the barricade and since the actual pit is a few rows from the front I can avoid the violence. The thing I can't tolerate, though, are crowdsurfers kicking me in the head. I send them flying face first into the floor. Fuck them.

Comment

I just pogo and do the twist.
                              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Working...
                              X