Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a mosh pit break out at the show you went to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Satisfied
    replied
    Originally posted by Blacksabbathfan View Post
    I bought mosh tickets for the Sydney concert in April earlier this year, probably one of the best and worst mosh pits ever, it probably wasn't a good idea considering I'm 14, only 5ft and got all my earrings ripped out but still had a great atmosphere
    Yeah, you gotta take all those hooky things out, kiddo. I hope you didn't really hurt yourself. Congratulations on attending a Sabbath concert at age 14!!!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Blacksabbathfan View Post
    I bought mosh tickets for the Sydney concert in April earlier this year, probably one of the best and worst mosh pits ever, it probably wasn't a good idea considering I'm 14, only 5ft and got all my earrings ripped out but still had a great atmosphere
    Welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• axeman_12656
    replied
    Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    Yeah..that's what I get for posting at 4:13 am up early for work.I don't think I knew what the fuck I was typing or reading. Sorry ....Even though I think you are miles off regarding Supernaut, Pariah, Zetgiest and Planet Caravan.
    I'm just implying that both Pariah and Supernaut have a "funk" sound to them. Not so much that they sound alike.

Leave a comment:

• Never Satisfied
    replied
    Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    No Planet Caravan is the Zeitgeist of it's day.

Zeitgiest is better though.
    Yeah..that's what I get for posting at 4:13 am up early for work.I don't think I knew what the fuck I was typing or reading. Sorry ....Even though I think you are miles off regarding Supernaut, Pariah, Zetgiest and Planet Caravan.

Leave a comment:

• axeman_12656
    replied
    Originally posted by Never Satisfied View Post
    Wasn't Planet Caravan the Pariah of it's day??
    No Planet Caravan is the Zeitgeist of it's day.

Zeitgiest is better though.

Leave a comment:

• SweetSymptom
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    I dunno about the 4 tracks, iommi hasn't released the earth demo's cause of quality control and personally I love what I've heard of them so don't hold your breath for these 4 being released.
    Iommi did say the tracks would all get used.

Leave a comment:

• LouiST
    replied
    I have no problem with mosh pits as long as it doesn't happen in a classic metal gig. Moshing a bit is ok but not with Sabbath!
    Mosh pits in Hong Kong might be less violent though.

Leave a comment:

• Never Satisfied
    replied
    Wasn't Planet Caravan the Pariah of it's day??

Leave a comment:

• axeman_12656
    replied
    A little Axe.... Well, You just never know

Haha...
    Goodnight man, glad to have you back on the board. It hasn't been the same without you.

Leave a comment:

• Spiralarchitectx1
    replied
    Thanks man!! I really did have a blast. EVERY TIME I post I see that picture of me and Ozzy to the left and I am just in awe that it all actually went down. I just can't describe it in words.

I know nothing on those four tracks other than I think about them EVERY DAY!! They will be released though man. We live in a day and time that things are just available. And they will milk this cow. NO WAY they (everyone involved, the band, management, labels) are gonna let those 4 tracks rot when they know they could be making money on them. Just ain't gonna happen like that. I can't wait.

Supernaut is one of the most under-rated Sabbath tunes of all time. It was the Pariah of it's day.

By the way..... How was your holiday?
    Holiday been great man!!?,
    Spending time doing family time, you not gonna have a little axe soon bud?,
    You should pal, it's ace!
    I dunno about the 4 tracks, iommi hasn't released the earth demo's cause of quality control and personally I love what I've heard of them so don't hold your breath for these 4 being released.
    Goodnight my scary, rock star friend

Leave a comment:

• axeman_12656
    replied
    Ha ha, very cool my friend!!,
    SO glad you had the time of your life at your most recent gig!
    You got any idea as to when these next 4 tracks will be released?
    I kinda doubt they will tbh.
    At least not till next year.

Yeah supernaut is a twisting song for definite
    Thanks man!! I really did have a blast. EVERY TIME I post I see that picture of me and Ozzy to the left and I am just in awe that it all actually went down. I just can't describe it in words.

I know nothing on those four tracks other than I think about them EVERY DAY!! They will be released though man. We live in a day and time that things are just available. And they will milk this cow. NO WAY they (everyone involved, the band, management, labels) are gonna let those 4 tracks rot when they know they could be making money on them. Just ain't gonna happen like that. I can't wait.

Supernaut is one of the most under-rated Sabbath tunes of all time. It was the Pariah of it's day.

By the way..... How was your holiday?

Leave a comment:

• Spiralarchitectx1
    replied
    I don't know about the ladies but I pulled mine out!! Geezer liked them. He smiled at me and shook his head.

Yeah Spiral, its not cool to grab them. BUT look at them as much as you can. That is encouraged.

I do the twist all the time!! Especially when I listen to SUPERNAUT!!

Ha ha, very cool my friend!!,
    SO glad you had the time of your life at your most recent gig!
    You got any idea as to when these next 4 tracks will be released?
    I kinda doubt they will tbh.
    At least not till next year.

Yeah supernaut is a twisting song for definite
    Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 08-28-2013, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• axeman_12656
    replied
    You never done the twist axe?

Are ladies getting their boobies out during dirty women on this tour?
    Is it frown upon to grab them?
    I don't know about the ladies but I pulled mine out!! Geezer liked them. He smiled at me and shook his head.

Yeah Spiral, its not cool to grab them. BUT look at them as much as you can. That is encouraged.

I do the twist all the time!! Especially when I listen to SUPERNAUT!!

Leave a comment:

• Spiralarchitectx1
    replied
    spiral is back!!!
    You never done the twist axe?

Are ladies getting their boobies out during dirty women on this tour?
    Is it frown upon to grab them?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X