Your wish list for 14!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your wish list for 14!!

So what would you like to see on the next sabbath album?

I'd like bill ward,
    Less nods to the past and more to the future,
    More production on ozzy's voice(raw was cool for 13)
    Songs that they haven't a hope in hell performing live.... Super produced,
    Cutting edge keyboards that haven't been heard yet
    A choir
    A jug
    Rick back
    Everyone healthy and fit
    Amen
    You?
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

More touring with a revised setlist. They've toured the world with the classics, lets go into the deeper cuts. Thats really all I care about.

And of course, Bill in shape and offered an equal part.

Comment

I Know I probably will get killed because of this but... I Don't want Bill Ward back. If he comes back, the problems will be there. Maybe they will pay him more, who knows, but the problem it's gonna be there anyway! I Don't want to see a band that is near to kill each other (The same reason i don't want a KISS reunion) If Bill made problems, sorry but, Bye! He didn't want the reunion to happen, He even asked money for a show that was charity ! For heaven's sake, He doesn't want to play, there nothing else I Could think of!

But for "14", I Want Sabbath to be Sabbath, I Want them to do songs they like! Just like 13, I Don't want them to try and do something new that they Won't like, and probably won't go on stage

Comment

This might sound boring or generic but I would be 100% happy with more of the same. If a new album sounded like a continuation of 13 I wouldn't mind that one bit. At this point they have nothing to prove. They have no reason to reinvent the wheel. I would with complete certainty want Rick Rubin back on board.
        www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
          This might sound boring or generic but I would be 100% happy with more of the same. If a new album sounded like a continuation of 13 I wouldn't mind that one bit. At this point they have nothing to prove. They have no reason to reinvent the wheel. I would with complete certainty want Rick Rubin back on board.
          Yo axe dude,
          I'm gonna buy your cd when it's released no bull man,
          I'll take a picture of it when I get it,
          Disagree slightly with your statement,
          I think they can still innovate with today's technology and rick overseeing things,
          13 was putting their toe in the water to see what temp it was,
          The next they are gonna walk on water dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
            Yo axe dude,
            I'm gonna buy your cd when it's released no bull man,
            I'll take a picture of it when I get it,
            Disagree slightly with your statement,
            I think they can still innovate with today's technology and rick overseeing things,
            13 was putting their toe in the water to see what temp it was,
            The next they are gonna walk on water dude!
            Very nice Spiral. I would appreciate that!! Better yet I hope you like it.

Hey, all I know about another Sabbath album is this.... I HOPE THEY DO IT!!

I would be happy with it any route they decide to go.
            www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

I don't hear anything raw about his voice on 13. It's already too noticably produced for me.

Comment

Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
                Very nice Spiral. I would appreciate that!! Better yet I hope you like it.

Hey, all I know about another Sabbath album is this.... I HOPE THEY DO IT!!

I would be happy with it any route they decide to go.
                No word on the other 4 tracks yet axe?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by Phantasm View Post
                I don't hear anything raw about his voice on 13. It's already too noticably produced for me.
                No way!, u can hear loads of impurities in his voice on 13!
                Was left on deliberate

Comment

So what would you like to see on the next sabbath album?

I'd like bill ward,
                  Less nods to the past and more to the future,
                  Songs that they haven't a hope in hell performing live.... Super produced,
                  Cutting edge keyboards that haven't been heard yet
                  A choir
                  A jug
                  Rick back
                  Everyone healthy and fit
                  Amen
                  You?

I can agree with all your points made here; and add I'd prefer they produce themselves. Rubin's only involvement should be that he actually buy's a copy of their next album.. nothing more.
                  The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

No word on the other 4 tracks yet axe?[COLOR="silver"]
                    Not that I have heard. But my only sources are on this board. lol So I don't know anything more than we all do.
                    www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Originally posted by devstorm View Post
                      I can agree with all your points made here; and add I'd prefer they produce themselves. Rubin's only involvement should be that he actually buy's a copy of their next album.. nothing more.
                      Yeah it's a strange one with rick,
                      Cause even though he seems to do sweet fuck all, he can bring something out of artists,
                      He does produce stuff too loud though!,

Also he hardly turns shit bands into good bands cause I still hate red hot chilli peppers.

Comment

I believe Mike X is an honest man. He says Ozzys voice was raw on 13

Comment

All i want for "14" is for it to even come out...
                          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                            All i want for "14" is for it to even come out...
                            That's all I want too.
                            Life Member of the NRA

Comment

1. Geezer keeps his fun new Bass Tone. "Like he's playing Bridge suspension cables" -Someone Somewhere said this.
                              2. Don't worry about being able to play the stuff live. I don't even need a tour. Have Ozzy stretch and cheat so we have a more dynamic vocal range.
                              3. Tempo: Change it. Sludge isn't all you do, Black Sabbath! Have Rick Rubin force Sabbath to sit down and listen to "Sabotage" and "Paranoid" and say "Now fuse those together."
                              4. Classic Iommi Tone. I want the guitar to sound like it does on Iron Man and War Pigs on at least 3 tracks.
                              5. No more songs describing the behavior of self or individuals. "I'm your" "I'm not" "He's Just" etc. Lazy. No songs about serial killers.
                              6. No Solitude clone song.
                              7. Contact Wendy Dio and ask her for any and all unused RJD vocal tracks and put together an Ozzy/Dio Tradeoff track or duet. I know, I'm jacking off now, but why not?
                              8. A better album name. How about "Dementia" or "Rites of Passage" or "Apocalypse"
                              9. Bill Ward Co-Producer and collaborator if not actual drummer. Put him in the fucking pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X